Houston vs Waverly

vandyfan1

43 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

LC has the balance to keep it knotted up with the Golden Tide thru 3 imo, depth and rotating linemen by the Tide and 4 stud running backs would create seperation in 4th Probably a 35 21 type game or closer, I am sorry Milan ran the same O against Stanks and had luck , Tide would be a match up nightmare for them, plain and simple 48 to 14 type game, people will say I am full of mess and yep I am but not about this,, remember each game is different and 1 D teams cannot hang with the Tide !!! I dont think we are head and shoulders better than all 2 A but I do think we are 14 points better in a best game on best game scenario , but when does that happen ?RARELY

I dont know what you smoking. 48-14 man you have lost it. I'm not saying the Mustangs win but I promise they'll give you all you want. Best run defense around!

1 minute ago, Croppygenius said:

I dont know what you smoking. 48-14 man you have lost it. I'm not saying the Mustangs win but I promise they'll give you all you want. Best run defense around!

Croppy we dont even need to run the ball just do it for balance, you need to watch the Tide reccievers good sir !!!!! Its insane the depth at EVERY position for us 7 and 1 oh and 4 catching out of the backfield at 6ft1 and 230 pounds!!!! I stick by what I said but we will never know !! I respect you so we will for sure have to agree to disagree on this one sir !

58 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Against some of the worst 1a teams in the state. How many points did Milan score on you guys ?  They scored 7 on our defense 

20 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Against some of the worst 1a teams in the state. How many points did Milan score on you guys ?  They scored 7 on our defense 

I witnessed your game against the Bulldogs. Milan did not show up that game. Would be a battle if you played today,ask Covington. Our seniors would love to play the Tide but the TSSAA is going to screw us any chance they get. One thing for sure we haven't lost to an opponent as weak as Gibson Co the last couple years. Yalls region is tougher than ours but still not very tough.

4 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I witnessed your game against the Bulldogs. Milan did not show up that game. Would be a battle if you played today,ask Covington. Our seniors would love to play the Tide but the TSSAA is going to screw us any chance they get. One thing for sure we haven't lost to an opponent as weak as Gibson Co the last couple years. Yalls region is tougher than ours but still not very tough.

You haven’t won a state championship either. I’d take losing to gc and a gold ball to getting beat by cornersville and not winning a state championship any day 

I can’t count how many times you guys bragged about blowing out Milan last year and us only beating them by one point. 

if Covington played like they did against Milan against us we would beat them too 

10 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

You haven’t won a state championship either. I’d take losing to gc and a gold ball to getting beat by cornersville and not winning a state championship any day 

I can’t count how many times you guys bragged about blowing out Milan last year and us only beating them by one point. 

if Covington played like they did against Milan against us we would beat them too 

:popcorneater:

• CoachT locked this topic