Houston vs Waverly

vandyfan1

1 hour ago, HCalumnia11 said:

I dont think that will be much of a factor. Everybody we have played has been bigger than us. What makes you so special?

I guess u will.jus see friday night. He said if we stopped the run then y'all would pass for 500 plus. Y'alls line wouldn't hold up.long enough to throw that much. I'm glad y'all r having a good season again this year . But as if now y'all r the same ole Houston county team as last year . Started off like this then faded.  

8 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

I guess u will.jus see friday night. He said if we stopped the run then y'all would pass for 500 plus. Y'alls line wouldn't hold up.long enough to throw that much. I'm glad y'all r having a good season again this year . But as if now y'all r the same ole Houston county team as last year . Started off like this then faded.  

Basketball2004, that offensive line is one of our better pieces.

I’ve attached below some good reading for you. Check it out:

http://www.crowbusters.com/recipes.html

2 hours ago, HCalumnia11 said:

I dont think that will be much of a factor. Everybody we have played has been bigger than us. What makes you so special?

I have never been a fan of we have a bigger line. I have seen smaller guys whoop up on the bigger guys many of times. Even tho our line is big they are pretty good. I’m really curious to see how good this Houston County team is. I have seen several good teams this yr. If y’all beat us or we beat y’all I will be able to give a fair opinion your team compared to those I have seen. For all I know you guys could be the team to make it all the way to the semifinals then again you could be the team that just beat some down teams. Either way I just hope our poor Tigers can make a game of it. 

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I have never been a fan of we have a bigger line. I have seen smaller guys whoop up on the bigger guys many of times. Even tho our line is big they are pretty good. I’m really curious to see how good this Houston County team is. I have seen several good teams this yr. If y’all beat us or we beat y’all I will be able to give a fair opinion your team compared to those I have seen. For all I know you guys could be the team to make it all the way to the semifinals then again you could be the team that just beat some down teams. Either way I just hope our poor Tigers can make a game of it. 

All the way to the semi finals that’s it lol

• CoachT locked this topic