Houston vs Waverly

vandyfan1

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

The smack talk after this game will be phenomenal.

Not unless Waverly boatraces HC. The Irish have improved phenomenally from even early last season, and I really think they'll gain Waverly's respect tonight win or lose. The Wavo posters support their team on here because they believe in them, but I've never known them not to give credit when it's due. If HC can pull off the "W", then yes the smack talk will be gushing from them for a while. Some of their brash posters are top end head first on a collision course with a reality check, whether it's tonight or not is yet to be seen.

5 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Not unless Waverly boatraces HC. The Irish have improved phenomenally from even early last season, and I really think they'll gain Waverly's respect tonight win or lose. The Wavo posters support their team on here because they believe in them, but I've never known them not to give credit when it's due. If HC can pull off the "W", then yes the smack talk will be gushing from them for a while. Some of their brash posters are top end head first on a collision course with a reality check, whether it's tonight or not is yet to be seen.

Record for Irish v. Scott hill matchup?

Just now, FearedEagle said:

Record for Irish v. Scott hill matchup?

Their two wins were the last two. The 10'th week last year in a monsoon, and early this season. I think we may have played them a couple of times when we weren't in the region with them, but our history together is short (we've only had football for a few years).

16 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Good luck to y’all tonight trader

3 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Good luck to y’all tonight trader

We're gonna' need it! Some of our wounded are coming back just because it's Riverside and they ain't missing it... I really hope that they're well enough to play without risking further injury. Tendons and bones don't generally heal faster just because you really want them to. Hope our trainer is on his game tonight with the tape and pads.

• CoachT locked this topic