Houston vs Waverly

vandyfan1

7 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

This is why I am done with the T have decided to remove account after today !! Back and forth is fun but I for the first time ever wanted to physically hurt a poster ,Salem to be specific for making a I liked Highschool boys reference !!!! This was for fun but trashy posters take it to another level reminds me of a racist post GA made years ago !!! Why did Salems post hit me so hard well not so fun fact I was molested as a child from a adult in a pee wee leage in Georgia which is how we wound up in Tennessee !!! So Good on you salem haha your so funny !!! Peabody Pride out !!!! You habe never heard me degrade any player or speak in a manner like such !! Adults on here absolutley have thrown bombs at em and one alotta days doing it !!! Those that have my number love yall like brothers and those that dont hit me on a p.m. on here by Sunday so we can trade contact info !!!!

What an attention seeking, drama queen post. Maybe if enough posters beg him to stay he will keep his profile up. 

Yeah, it’s all fun when you’re slinging insults that have nothing to do with the conversation or debate at hand. Below are a few snippets of some of the garbage you posted this week that a 5 minute search turned up. Bad thing is most of the comments were edited which means you typed something stupid and then went back and doubled down but one never hears you speak in a degrading manner like such ? I ignored the first four insults from you and clap back once and you lose your mind and try to play the victim card? 

As you said, ”Don’t throw stones living in a glass house, homie!!!”

You keep hatin baby girl we will keep ballin for Gold while you  play with balls ...... Tell your baby daddy GA sup !!! 

Edited Tuesday at 12:17 PM by PeabodyPride

She said that Peabody pride guys obnoxious ! She agrees with that Salem lady !!! But dont wanna highjack this thread !!!

Edited Tuesday at 12:15 PM by PeabodyPride

Salem never heard of her !! Shes irrelevant just like your Rockets!!! Dont throw stones living in a glass house homie !!! 
I thought Salem had lady parts the way she posts her passive aggresive garbage " 

Edited October 11 by PeabodyPride

34 minutes ago, Salem said:

What an attention seeking, drama queen post. Maybe if enough posters beg him to stay he will keep his profile up. 

Yeah, it’s all fun when you’re slinging insults that have nothing to do with the conversation or debate at hand. Below are a few snippets of some of the garbage you posted this week that a 5 minute search turned up. Bad thing is most of the comments were edited which means you typed something stupid and then went back and doubled down but one never hears you speak in a degrading manner like such ? I ignored the first four insults from you and clap back once and you lose your mind and try to play the victim card? 

You keep hatin baby girl we will keep ballin for Gold while you  play with balls ...... Tell your baby daddy GA sup !!! 

She said that Peabody pride guys obnoxious ! She agrees with that Salem lady !!! But dont wanna highjack this thread !!!

Salem never heard of her !! Shes irrelevant just like your Rockets!!! Dont throw stones living in a glass house homie !!! 
I thought Salem had lady parts the way she posts her passive aggresive garbage " 

Salem I have to agree with you. Tide loves to stick his nose in everyone’s business and talk bad about other teams, but obviously will play the victim card when called out. Reminds me a lot of OCA. He plays nice with us, but he hates Waverly. We can’t beat them this year but give us a couple years and tide won’t be on here. Might be before a couple years. 

8 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

This is why I am done with the T have decided to remove account after today !! Back and forth is fun but I for the first time ever wanted to physically hurt a poster ,Salem to be specific for making a I liked Highschool boys reference !!!! This was for fun but trashy posters take it to another level reminds me of a racist post GA made years ago !!! Why did Salems post hit me so hard well not so fun fact I was molested as a child from a adult in a pee wee leage in Georgia which is how we wound up in Tennessee !!! So Good on you salem haha your so funny !!! Peabody Pride out !!!! You habe never heard me degrade any player or speak in a manner like such !! Adults on here absolutley have thrown bombs at em and one alotta days doing it !!! Those that have my number love yall like brothers and those that dont hit me on a p.m. on here by Sunday so we can trade contact info !!!!

Hey, Pride. I feel your pain. I was molested for about 5 or 6 years as a kid. There's a lot of anger and resentment that comes from that, but it takes a strong person to endure something like that and still become an upstanding citizen. Most people that experience something like that gets destroyed by it. I heard a quote today and it's so applicable to our situation. It said when you go through something like that, it will do one of three things to you. It will define you, destroy you, or make you stronger. I believe you are one that it has made stronger just as I was. So instead of letting it define me and control my actions, I use it to help others that has been through the same thing and it's become a significant part of my testimony and I use it often to let people know that no matter what they go through, the Lord still loves them and has a plan for it all. I use my pain to take away or ease the pain of others.  I would really hate to see you go away from something that I know you truly love, because of some ignorant person's statements. You where one of the few that didn't call me a complete lunatic when I said Waverly will possibly see y'all in the semis this year. So if by some miracle that does happen, we gone need your smack talk to get us ready for the game, lol. We need your insight on here bro. You are one of the good one's, and if all the good one's are ran off, we are left with nothing. If you ever need someone to talk to that has been through what you've been through, don't hesitate to reach out to me.  Much love brother, hope you decide to stay, us good one's on here got your back!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Super8Dad said:

Hey, Pride. I feel your pain. I was molested for about 5 or 6 years as a kid. There's a lot of anger and resentment that comes from that, but it takes a strong person to endure something like that and still become an upstanding citizen. Most people that experience something like that gets destroyed by it. I heard a quote today and it's so applicable to our situation. It said when you go through something like that, it will do one of three things to you. It will define you, destroy you, or make you stronger. I believe you are one that it has made stronger just as I was. So instead of letting it define me and control my actions, I use it to help others that has been through the same thing and it's become a significant part of my testimony and I use it often to let people know that no matter what they go through, the Lord still loves them and has a plan for it all. I use my pain to take away or ease the pain of others.  I would really hate to see you go away from something that I know you truly love, because of some ignorant person's statements. You where one of the few that didn't call me a complete lunatic when I said Waverly will possibly see y'all in the semis this year. So if by some miracle that does happen, we gone need your smack talk to get us ready for the game, lol. We need your insight on here bro. You are one of the good one's, and if all the good one's are ran off, we are left with nothing. If you ever need someone to talk to that has been through what you've been through, don't hesitate to reach out to me.  Much love brother, hope you decide to stay, us good one's on here got your back!

Much respect for this post. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Salem said:

1 hour ago, JoeyFreshwater said:

Salem I have to agree with you. Tide loves to stick his nose in everyone’s business and talk bad about other teams, but obviously will play the victim card when called out. Reminds me a lot of OCA. He plays nice with us, but he hates Waverly. We can’t beat them this year but give us a couple years and tide won’t be on here. Might be before a couple years. 

You know it’s pretty obvious that Pride was hurt by comments accusing him of molesting a child. Instead of continuing to kick someone while their down you could always try the opposite and be kind. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Super8Dad said:

Respect!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You know it’s pretty obvious that Pride was hurt by comments accusing him of molesting a child. Instead of continuing to kick someone while their down you could always try the opposite and be kind. 

BPM! That would be good advice for a lot in this world! 

• Upvote 1

• CoachT locked this topic