Houston vs Waverly

vandyfan1

Going to be a ball game. Irish better hope they don’t go into this week overly confident. Like everyone else is saying from Waverly, if Waverly shows up to play like we know they can, the Irish will be very disappointed at the end of the night. If the Waverly team that showed up to McEwen shows up in Erin, Houston Co gets the win. Only thing I’m hoping for is that our boys are focused and understand what’s up for grabs. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, @38320 said:

Riverside down but not out. If Houston Co. don't beat Wavo this year, it could be another generation before they do it. 

Lol get out of here with that. I watched the Irish put a running clock on the Tigers. In Waverly. Not many years ago! You remember too.

Get the gym floor dusted off. It’s basketball time in Waverly. 

44 minutes ago, FearedEagle said:

Lol get out of here with that. I watched the Irish put a running clock on the Tigers. In Waverly. Not many years ago! You remember too.

Get the gym floor dusted off. It’s basketball time in Waverly. 

I would like to know wh3n this running clock was . Cuz the last time yall.beat Waverly it was 2012 and it was 28 to 14. So yea the only running clocks was the ones Waverly put on Houston  county

1 hour ago, Wavo2004 said:

I would like to know wh3n this running clock was . Cuz the last time yall.beat Waverly it was 2012 and it was 28 to 14. So yea the only running clocks was the ones Waverly put on Houston  county

Come on man, you know this dude is full of crap. Trash talking us like they have won the region the last five years.  Oh wait, no that wasn’t Houston County was it?  It was a running clock except normal game clock.   They have proven to be the team to beat this year.  We will have our hands full Friday night.  Maybe this is the week waverly is geared up and hitting on all cylinders.  

15 minutes ago, MannBlue said:

Come on man, you know this dude is full of crap. Trash talking us like they have won the region the last five years.  Oh wait, no that wasn’t Houston County was it?  It was a running clock except normal game clock.   They have proven to be the team to beat this year.  We will have our hands full Friday night.  Maybe this is the week waverly is geared up and hitting on all cylinders.  

Oh MannBlue I’m sorry. 7 points off. 3rd string let you have 14.. 

8 minutes ago, FearedEagle said:

Oh MannBlue I’m sorry. 7 points off. 3rd string let you have 14.. 

Now I KNOW You full of crap.  You don’t have enough kids for a 3rd string.  Keep over valuing your team.  It’s ok that you have pride.  Those rainbow people have pride and look at them.  I have said, you all on top right now.  We coming to your house.  Good chance you all beat us.  I am looking forward to it for sure!  If we get it together you will have your hands full. I have not seen us play a complete game yet so I won’t hold my breath.  It would be nice to see Houston county win something besides a 4H contest though.  So if you beat us, I will pull for you the rest of the way. 

Edited by MannBlue

5 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

How do you compare Meigs and S Pitt with our best 1a & 2a over here?

I haven’t seen LC but I honestly think they are better than y’all. They are fast and can hit hard. I wouldn’t really say that if I didn’t think so but they have a athlete at every position. I will be amazed if anybody beats them. I mean to handle a team like Meigs the way they did! All I can say is look out Single A

• CoachT locked this topic