Tennessee High at David Crockett

stockton4182

1 hour ago, chsbobcat09 said:

To me I’ve not seen Crockett this year yet, but they seem to be clicking. I watched TN high live last week, they seem to be good on Defense. However on Offense they seem to struggle at times and their QB is not accurate on anything past 15-20 yards. I really don’t see DC having much trouble in this game.

Can we just book the Central vs Crockett quarterfinal matchup?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

Defense pretty good the points we allowed to Cherokee was on 2nd team. 

Absolutely not true. See Baughs comments in the newspaper if you don't want to take my word for it. Crockett kept their starters in until late 4th quarter and those points were with a freshmen who had about five varsity snaps until that game. No sour grapes, DC is better team without Cherokee having Trent at QB, but not going to let people get mislead either. Two Crockett starters were ejected so I guess their back ups were in. 

1 hour ago, stockton4182 said:

Can we just book the Central vs Crockett quarterfinal matchup?

I wouldn’t go that far just yet. We still have to play South Doyle who’s ALOT better than they were last year. Only thing is when we play them they won’t have their starting QB Brang who’s out hurt still. But he’s supposed to be back by playoff time. With him and Young and Company they will be a tough out for anyone. Much better on Defense than they were last year too. Beware of them in Round 2.

10 hours ago, MOBUCK92 said:

Absolutely not true. See Baughs comments in the newspaper if you don't want to take my word for it. Crockett kept their starters in until late 4th quarter and those points were with a freshmen who had about five varsity snaps until that game. No sour grapes, DC is better team without Cherokee having Trent at QB, but not going to let people get mislead either. Two Crockett starters were ejected so I guess their back ups were in. 

I don’t care about comments I was there seen it with my eyes. I believe only one Crockett player was ejected

9 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I wouldn’t go that far just yet. We still have to play South Doyle who’s ALOT better than they were last year. Only thing is when we play them they won’t have their starting QB Brang who’s out hurt still. But he’s supposed to be back by playoff time. With him and Young and Company they will be a tough out for anyone. Much better on Defense than they were last year too. Beware of them in Round 2.

Tennessee High scares me. Next week we have Boone. I believe Cole will be back next week. You can throw out the records when these two schools meet. We finish out against Mo East.

1 hour ago, stockton4182 said:

Tennessee High scares me. Next week we have Boone. I believe Cole will be back next week. You can throw out the records when these two schools meet. We finish out against Mo East.

Oh please, you guys will run through us like a knife through hot butter.   Cole is done, next stop: Army college.   Now I'm not saying the Musket Bowl is not an incredibly exciting community event, but no way we can hang with Crockett this year.

2 minutes ago, stockton4182 said:

Cole will be back next week. I hope you’re right but it will be a closer game than you think.

We'll see how tomorrow plays out, and I'm sure there will be a separate Muskie Bowl thread, but for now I would go with Crockett 21-0 at the half and something around 40-6 as a final.

16 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

What happened when they played Seymour?