Tennessee High at David Crockett

stockton4182

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, THSVikings2004 said:

What happened when they played Seymour?

Young got ejected on the third play of the game for a targeting call and they had nobody else to go to offensively or just had no game plan one. Make no mistake, Young is their whole offense but it’s on Defense where they have a lot of good playmakers. 

15 minutes ago, WoodlawnFalcons said:

I asked if Crockett was as good as they were last year in the trenches and on defense. You replied that the defense is pretty good. So to me that's you saying that you're not as good as you were on those units as last year.

Crockett has only played one team with a winning record, so it is hard to really know how good they are on defense.   My guess is they are still pretty stout.

12 minutes ago, stockton4182 said:

If you go by ppg allowed I believe it’s better this year 

We both know that they aren't what they were last year after losing John, Micah, Estep, Jr, the big boys up front, and your best all around player Mark. I just wanted to see if you would admit it. Crockett wont be able to stop a team with a good offense and good trenches. May have one of the best "Big 3" combos in the state on that offense, but it wont be enough when that o-line cant protect them and that defense cant get off the field.

3 hours ago, WoodlawnFalcons said:

We both know that they aren't what they were last year after losing John, Micah, Estep, Jr, the big boys up front, and your best all around player Mark. I just wanted to see if you would admit it. Crockett wont be able to stop a team with a good offense and good trenches. May have one of the best "Big 3" combos in the state on that offense, but it wont be enough when that o-line cant protect them and that defense cant get off the field.

Big 3 on offense also plays defense get that in your stinky head.