Whitwell @ South Pittsburg

rlh

Welcome folks to another week of Quigley’s Losers.  We have an exciting game to prognosticate this week in the Whitvegas Tiggers visiting the unfriendly confides of Beene Stadium which is home to the South Marion Pie-rats.  It has been a year now since the Tiggers shocked the football galaxy defeating the Pie-rats not once but twice before advancing on and winning their first, probably never, ever will again, TSSAA Class A State Championship in the beautiful football megapolis of Cookeville. 

The Tiggers are excited and pumped after defeating the hapless 0-7 Grudgy Co. Yeller Wasps.  This years Tiggers have definitely not lived up to their expectations, or maybe they have, as entering this huge Region 3A matchup.  Coming in with 1 win and 6 losses is not what a defending State Champion would expect.  Coach Olinger mentioned earlier in the season how much he would be depending on his three All-State lineman returning from a team that defeated all 15 opponents, including the mighty Pie-rats twice, in 2018.  This year has been more like years past instead of returning to their 2018 ways.

Captain Victory has stewed, I am assured, this past year over the fact that he and his Pie-rats blew a two touchdown lead in the last 2:30 of the Quarter-final rematch with the Tiggers and losing 34-28 in double overtime.  This will certainly be brought up again sometime during the week. 

Question is will Captain Victory be willing to keep the game score respectable or will he be what many teams know already and not just knock the Tiggers down but will demoralize the helpless Tiggers, their families, their girlfriends, and even their pet dogs to the utmost degree as a reminder of who truly is the beast of Marion County?  Will the score eclipse the 82-0 thumping the Pie-rats put on the Tiggers in 2008?  Quigley believes everyone who is wearing red going to South Marion on Friday night better get ready for an unbelievable beating the likes the Valley has never seen.

Score Prediction

Pie-rats (whatever Coach Victory wants it to be)

Tiggers (Forget about scoring; can you make a 1st down)

latest?cb=20170318222653

Edited by QuigleyLoser
  • Like 1

On 10/12/2019 at 7:54 AM, Roy Dillard said:

Towner man what kind of mess is this? I designated you the website maker against that olinger man and you let this rlh man do it.  Am I going to have to put you on website probation? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Roy, I had to do it.  Those Copper Pan fellars were already starting a SP @ Copper Pan thread.  I ain't joking either. 

58 minutes ago, rlh said:

Roy, I had to do it.  Those Copper Pan fellars were already starting a SP @ Copper Pan thread.  I ain't joking either. 

I garuntee that powerp has made that grabowski man real mad this morning.  Powerp is getting cocky again like he did in 2009 and cost our boys a championship.  You think im joking but im not. 

• CoachT locked this topic