Whitwell @ South Pittsburg

rlh

10 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

This one is personal..... There were things said that shouldn't have been said by several coaches last year.   Hope Vic beats them by 90.  Our starters need the 4 quarter experience anyway 

I’m sure the coach will have this game well in hand by halftime. Playing starters for 4 qtrs in a game that’s already decided leads to unnecessary injuries that could hurt SP in later games! 

33 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

I’m sure the coach will have this game well in hand by halftime. Playing starters for 4 qtrs in a game that’s already decided leads to unnecessary injuries that could hurt SP in later games! 

I do agree....  Only having starters play 1 regular season 4 quarter game can hurt down the road as well.  4 quarter game experience is something that can't be practiced but yes I do agree with you that unnecessary injuries can come in games that are out of hand. I do think Vic will pull starters at the appropriate time in this one. 

P.S. I still hope we hang 90( with our 2nd and 3rd string) 

Edited by oneyewilly

59 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

This one is personal..... There were things said that shouldn't have been said by several coaches last year.   Hope Vic beats them by 90.  Our starters need the 4 quarter experience anyway 

OEW, Old Pirate heard dame thing. One Whitwell coach reportedly carried that disrespectful attitude to the basket ball court. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Just now, Pirate2003 said:

I’d say they will play for awhile. A minimum of 3 quarters of full beat down from starters is likely on the horizon in this game. 

LoL I love it! Revenge games are my favorite. Oliver Springs got a dose this year after their coaching staff gave ours the middle finger after last years playoff whipping we gave them. Keep the pedal to the metal all night!

36 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

LoL I love it! Revenge games are my favorite. Oliver Springs got a dose this year after their coaching staff gave ours the middle finger after last years playoff whipping we gave them. Keep the pedal to the metal all night!

What can I say? I guess some lessons needs to be taught at all ages. 

• CoachT locked this topic