Whitwell @ South Pittsburg

rlh

14 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

He was the DL coach past two years, not the DC.. Olinger stepped into a tough situation. Gets tougher Friday. Still Whitwell should still be better than what they are. Best of luck to the Tigers Friday. 

I agree with some other posters. This guy made the statement before the season that this team was reloaded and people couldn’t run the ball on them and their running game would be dynamite. He obviously doesn’t know what he’s doing if he thought that about this team. 

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

Hey Grandpa,  what's fer supper?

hqdefault.jpg

We have buttermilk cornbread, plenty of beans.
Sliced maters,onions with fresh turnip greens.
For the main dish a pot of Red Tiger stew.
Then wash it all down with homemade mountain dew.

YUM  YUM!!

Lol :roflol:

Tyger Tyger Burning Bright

in the Forests of the Night. 

A Year Ago Burnt the Fire in Thine Eyes. 

What the hammer? what the chain,

In  What Furnace Was Thy Brain?

Shot out of a Pirate Cannon

Shall be Thine Fate

To Come on Like a Sudden Spate

To Fuel the Burning Hate

54 minutes ago, rlh said:

Tyger Tyger Burning Bright

in the Forests of the Night. 

A Year Ago Burnt the Fire in Thine Eyes. 

What the hammer? what the chain,

In  What Furnace Was Thy Brain?

Shot out of a Pirate Cannon

Shall be Thine Fate

To Come on Like a Sudden Spate

To Fuel the Burning Hate

I thought you were Southtowner for a second

I know Whitwell has a bad team this year but just goes to prove that those so called bigtime supporters and fan's they had last year was nothing but a bunch of hot air.  Going from a packed home side to a small crowd show's you what one hit wonder's are. There good for that time and that's all.  I look for it to be a beat down tomorrow night, but I'm sure Coach Grider has our boy's best interest in mind and make sure we come out healthy bc we have a lot bigger fish to fry down the road.. 

The Day of Reckoning is Coming.  And it shall fall upon Whitwell like a mighty force.  A force never before seen to human kind.  A force of Biblical proportions.  And all that dwell in Red Tiger land shall cry out in one voice,  Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far away. 

The Day of Reckoning is Coming.

reckoning.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

The Day of Reckoning is Coming.  And it shall fall upon Whitwell like a mighty force.  A force never before seen to human kind.  A force of Biblical proportions.  And all that dwell in Red Tiger land shall cry out in one voice,  Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far away. 

The Day of Reckoning is Coming.

reckoning.jpg

:popcorneater:

Everybody seems excited about putting up 80, 90, or 100 points on a 2-8 type team, a lot of feelings must have been hurt last year. One of the few times ever these teams had similar talent and Whitwell won both. But coaches ran their mouths and acted cocky so let's humiliate players that were on the bench last season. :roll:

59 minutes ago, Indian said:

Everybody seems excited about putting up 80, 90, or 100 points on a 2-8 type team, a lot of feelings must have been hurt last year. One of the few times ever these teams had similar talent and Whitwell won both. But coaches ran their mouths and acted cocky so let's humiliate players that were on the bench last season. :roll:

Ok lets!!! Its Football!! Maybe they should try Crocheting? Or Cricket? 

• CoachT locked this topic