SG comes to Hampton

uknoit2

When we lost to HV, my thot was that this game "could" be huge! A lot still to play out, but if we have a shot at a conference championship, we have to come to play Friday; Then HV would have to go down to SN and SG.

Ihave a feeling this may be a four qtr knock down, drag out. Both are playing good ball right now and both seem healthy...Seen film on SG and there's much to be concerned about...It should be a dandy 

Edited by uknoit2

13 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

We’re on a bye this week. If this was at SG I’d be there no doubt. Might even drive to Hampton Friday night. Should be a good one!

I agree if it was at South Greene..heck you got a big 21 points better down there :roflolk:

Edited by uknoit2

10 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

When we lost to HV, my thot was that this game "could" be huge! A lot still to play out, but if we have a shot at a conference championship, we have to come to play Friday; Then HV would have to go down to SN and SG.

Ihave a feeling this may be a four qtr knock down, drag out. Both are playing good ball right now and both seem healthy...Seen film on SG and there's much to be concerned about...It should be a dandy 

Hampton 42-28 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

I agree if it was at South Greene..heck you got a big 21 points better down there :roflolk:

ANY Greene County school you go to you’re down 21 before the game starts. Greene County has to get more homer calls than anywhere else. Y’all are a close second up there in Carter County though..lol. Played up there a few years ago and 3 of the officials on the field had played for Mike at either Cloudland it or Hampton??? We got a sideline warning for mentioning that too! Lol, I don’t know who would have said that! 

11 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Gonna be a great game with alot on the line. I predict a shoot out. Couldn't tell you who is the better team but Hampton will be tough at home with so much on the line. 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

ANY Greene County school you go to you’re down 21 before the game starts. Greene County has to get more homer calls than anywhere else. Y’all are a close second up there in Carter County though..lol. Played up there a few years ago and 3 of the officials on the field had played for Mike at either Cloudland it or Hampton??? We got a sideline warning for mentioning that too! Lol, I don’t know who would have said that! 

:roflolk: the funny thing is the ref we dread, that always calls SG games, is from this area! He doesn't like us too much Lol

20 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Ole Scotty has it rolling down there. Y'all will test that defense like nobody has yet. Their O Line is legit tho. I believe Hampton is the most complete team they will have played to date. 

Yea he does! We have to have a great week of preparation...and its fall break. That scares me as I'm afraid many will sleep late everyday and be dragging come Friday night.

I appreciate the comment about being a complete team as that's what we're becoming....I've believed all along we had the pieces...Which brings me to this point; I despise reading that anything a kid does during a game makes that game a "so&so's show". I hate that and I know mine do too. For us to do well, kids have to block, tackle, catch passes, not fumble, pressure the QB, and so on.... Impossible to be any one kid's "show". These boys are a team and they won't allow anyone or anything to cause friction to break that apart  SMH