SG comes to Hampton

uknoit2

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Daggone I forgot about that! You all were blessed to live thru that!

If not for the blessing over the years, I'd been outta here a LOOONNNNGGGGGG time ago. Never a night goes by that I don't thank the good lord. I'll never forget where I've been. Blessed indeed.

Just now, pujo said:

If not for the blessing over the years, I'd been outta here a LOOONNNNGGGGGG time ago. Never a night goes by that I don't thank the good lord. I'll never forget where I've been. Blessed indeed.

I'm with ya... Although you may have been a lil crazier Lol

We keep talking about old times, we'll get to 20 pages :roflolk:

10 hours ago, pujo said:

Heck of a combo , had several other good skill kids and a pretty good line. That was the most complete team I've witnessed at Hampton. Those teams are RARE.

That was a really good team, pujo.  We've somehow got to get our boys to train hard in the offseason.  I was just thinking about that 4th round game with jasper.  They didn't do anything spectacular.  They just ran the wing T and smashed the dogs.  I was there supporting Mike and tolerating all the drunk arm chair coaches around me but they just couldn't physically stop jasper that night

Here we are, it's GAME DAY! SG got us last year after leading them 22-0 at half....In that game, we lost some good players in the 3rd that hurt us.

Today, it comes down to this: Both teams have to stop the run and limit penalties to have a shot. Execution is the key word in this one and Possessions will be eating large chunks of time...so any score is big. After watching film, it will be interesting to see which team has the quickest D line; I didn't say largest, I said quickest. 

RebRebReb has disappeared from the boards. We all hope he's well 

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

Here we are, it's GAME DAY! SG got us last year after leading them 22-0 at half....In that game, we lost some good players in the 3rd that hurt us.

Today, it comes down to this: Both teams have to stop the run and limit penalties to have a shot. Execution is the key word in this one and Possessions will be eating large chunks of time...so any score is big. After watching film, it will be interesting to see which team has the quickest D line; I didn't say largest, I said quickest. 

RebRebReb has disappeared from the boards. We all hope he's well 

I’m interested in what kind of game your son has in the passing game. Hope the WR have those gloves a little extra sticky with the colder weather. I would guess there will be a wheel route to a RB.