SG comes to Hampton

uknoit2

Hampton clearly dominated based on what some friends said of the game. Sometimes taking adversity on the chin will grow you up quickly.  Hampton took that same adversity at the beginning of the year and turned it around pretty quickly and that’s a sign of a great team.   Don’t count out SG for one bad game, they will be in the mix come playoff time and they’ll make another run like they did last year.   Congrats Bulldogs again on your win tonight.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Hampton clearly dominated based on what some friends said of the game. Sometimes taking adversity on the chin will grow you up quickly.  Hampton took that same adversity at the beginning of the year and turned it around pretty quickly and that’s a sign of a great team.   Don’t count out SG for one bad game, they will be in the mix come playoff time and they’ll make another run like they did last year.   Congrats Bulldogs again on your win tonight.

Thanks 5:8

SG needs to bring it next week at HV...We want that 1 seed :D

Edited by uknoit2

Just now, uknoit2 said:

These Hampton teams the last few years, win or lose, shake hands and get on the bus....No jumping on fences or running all over the field...so maybe they're not too high above earth LOL

Like you said ,stay humble and prepare for the next test. Don't even look at the schedule,prepare  to play  the next opponent just like they did this one. Its not about the other team,its about you.Always things to work on to get better,good coaches find the areas to improve.

5 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

Just a little more class.   You’ll probably get your wish and the same results as last year. I see Meigs put the smack on you guys like Hampton did to SG tonight.   This will be a wake call for SG just like the HV game was for Hampton.   

Moving on - Congrats to Hampton tonight On their great win.   I heard you guys played really well night tonight and coaching for your guys was spot on.  Good luck with the rest of season as well as SG and hope there’s no more injuries for any team/players.

I heard there was an SG kid got hurt up at Hampton tonight.  Anyone know who and what happen?  Is he alright?

So I light heartedly reply to posts made by Hampton fans about the behavior of some SG fans and you decide to call me out and throw rocks at the Oneida program over that all the while throwing praise and sunshine on Hampton? Makes sense to me. And yes I do want the SG rematch, I think we can and would beat them this season. Thought that last season as well but we didn't, I think we were better than we showed and want a shot to redeem. We totally under performed last year at their place. Like I said earlier they did what they needed to do, and got the win. Obviously I touched a nerve, you got a nephew on the SG team or were you part of that chain crew fiasco last year lol? Either way, I said I wanted a chance to do that one over and you got butt hurt, Hampton says they were yelling from the stands and they're not what everyone makes them out to be and you choose my response to cry about, makes perfect sense to me. As for our "smack down" yeah we took one on the chin tonight, maybe our adversity with be a wake up call :roll:

Edited by crow
  • Sad 1