Red Boiling Springs Forfeit

Hadmatter

22 hours ago, RTD said:

Even in a down year, TC will dominate the region. With TC going to open enrollment next year talent will come to TC and pay 1500 to play in TC. TC already have two kids from Lebanon one from Gordonsville with another kid coming next year also a QB that came back to TC from FC. TC talent level will be fine and good enough to dominate the region.

I guarantee they won't dominate. There will have to be a lot of top notch players move in. 

Fill me in...what other Gville player are you getting?

3 hours ago, croz6110 said:

I guarantee they won't dominate. There will have to be a lot of top notch players move in. 

Fill me in...what other Gville player are you getting?

Just a family member that would rather play for TC than Gordonsville. He is a lineman in junior high that will be a freshman next year anda very good lineman that has a nice size already 6’1 he will be a very good player for TC. Nah the region is still just as weak as it was when TC left. With the Sophomores already on TC, nobody will be able to take the region over TC.  Plus with the skill position players coming up from junior high and a WR that already 6’2 just trust me the best is yet to come from TC the future is very bright. Plus TC is the inky team that has too notch kids on a consistent basis.  TC starting QB right now came from Gordy lol. 

6 hours ago, RTD said:

Just a family member that would rather play for TC than Gordonsville. He is a lineman in junior high that will be a freshman next year anda very good lineman that has a nice size already 6’1 he will be a very good player for TC. Nah the region is still just as weak as it was when TC left. With the Sophomores already on TC, nobody will be able to take the region over TC.  Plus with the skill position players coming up from junior high and a WR that already 6’2 just trust me the best is yet to come from TC the future is very bright. Plus TC is the inky team that has too notch kids on a consistent basis.  TC starting QB right now came from Gordy lol. 

So everything you have accused H20 of being guilty of is happening in TC.....interesting!

3 hours ago, H2Oman said:

So everything you have accused H20 of being guilty of is happening in TC.....interesting!

I never accuse H2O of anything. If it's your school policy to have open enrollment than it's your school policy. This is different you have to meet specific academic standards and behavior standards and pay $1500 a semester if you don't live in TC. This is more for academic purposes than athletics. 

28 minutes ago, RTD said:

I never accuse H2O of anything. If it's your school policy to have open enrollment than it's your school policy. This is different you have to meet specific academic standards and behavior standards and pay $1500 a semester if you don't live in TC. This is more for academic purposes than athletics. 

Who are you kidding?? Lol

13 hours ago, RTD said:

You are delusional. 

Between Gville and TC, the sophomore classes are about even, and TC's freshmen down to 6th grade are nowhere near Gvilles.