Grundy @ Upperman

Workforit247

3 hours ago, Workforit247 said:

Thank you..... as long as I can remember Coach Caine, his coaching staff, and the Upperman players have always been respectful and give it their all on the field.  Best of luck to y’all going forward in your season.  

I agree 100% Coach Caine is a great coach and even better person. I’m only speaking from my experience, but he said good things about my boy’s and I appreciate that. Class act all the way on the Upperman bees 

• Like 1

24 hours, my number is the same ,the staff  named Meeks or Brown won’t be ridiculed ,their the only continuity this staff has and the only reason you have 30 kids even to go to war...(infact someone should make a statue of these two one day because they’ve done more for Grundy county football then any of you.)

But based off coach “whitwells” comments y’all need a reckoning......  and who Better to give it then the” loudmouth long haired hippy coach” 

I don’t care if you played on sundays or your daddy is a school board member......  I’m here to help,I  swear to god, on my kids,  but we can meet these ugly truths and talk about them face to face or I can publicly show how you’ve failed these kids...... your choice...

-imasavage (Jensen).......

PS if kids aren’t coming to practice , then you’ve failed to show them how fun this sport is.... time to take a long look in the mirror...

PSS: sorry Jody Hargis, I want what you want more then you do... I promise that....... but it won’t happen until we face the ugly truths about ourselves and our own shortcomings.....  Sun Tzu spelled this out perfectly ;your enemy will teach you more about yourself then anyone will..   what’s the valleys opinion on GC football!!?!

Edited by ImaSavage

Just now, jls said:

Best wishes and prayers from Smith County

I know some of the staff on smith county. Smith county coaches and staff have always been respectful and I admire the way the coaches run their program. The rso officer is a great guy. My family lives in Cookeville I was only 9 min from Baxter so i know more people from that way more than Grundy. 

1 hour ago, ImaSavage said:

24 hours, my number is the same ,the staff  named Meeks or Brown won’t be ridiculed ,their the only continuity this staff has and the only reason you have 30 kids even to go to war...(infact someone should make a statue of these two one day because they’ve done more for Grundy county football then any of you.)

But based off coach “whitwells” comments y’all need a reckoning......  and who Better to give it then the” loudmouth long haired hippy coach” 

I don’t care if you played on sundays or your daddy is a school board member......  I’m here to help,I  swear to god, on my kids,  but we can meet these ugly truths and talk about them face to face or I can publicly show how you’ve failed these kids...... your choice...

-imasavage (Jensen).......

PS if kids aren’t coming to practice , then you’ve failed to show them how fun this sport is.... time to take a long look in the mirror...

PSS: sorry Jody Hargis, I want what you want more then you do... I promise that....... but it won’t happen until we face the ugly truths about ourselves and our own shortcomings.....  Sun Tzu spelled this out prefectly ;your enemy will teach you more about yourself then anyone will..   what’s the valleys opinion on GC football!!?!

Lol Jensen your spot on. In case anyone is wondering I’m Jason Nunley so Anthony Jones Please come find me this or next. I’d love to have a conversation with you and Colby if you have the balls. Nick Meeks kept Grundy from being shut down and the basketball team and you dummies forgot that at some point. Those kids love Nick. Nick, Virgil, and Bryan and they to good  for that team. I hope they sign this idiot coach to a 5 year extension because Grundy deserves this fool. I don’t hide behind a computer I’ll be on the visitor side like always so come see if you have a problem with what I’m saying. 

• Upvote 1

Gonna add to this conversation, Evan Nunley  is the most underrated football player in the Chattanooga area.... he’d start on any squad somewhere in the entire state.....

Sorry but I’m not...... I had to develop creative ways to keep him entertained when I coached him, he was also the one kid I could say “get him the ball” outside of his brother Ethan , Josh Wingo or Brayden sanders that I knew was a sure thing..... he’s on those boys level of playing ability (he grew up with them), but his football IQ and regular IQ is so far advanced, and he’s able to handle the situation so well , he’s the type of player you get once in a lifetime......(flat out im telling you all he knows football more then any player I’ve ever played with, or coached.) and I played college ball with Maryville HS HC....

The kid is a cat he’ll fall on all 4 feet even when you expect the worst..

Edited by ImaSavage

On 10/18/2019 at 11:26 PM, Jackets86 said:

I just want you to know that I am extremely disappointed in not only you but half the parents that attend our football games. You guys and you guys only are what is wrong with this team. You know the high school practices everyday 3:30-6 pm Monday through Thursday. How many people do you know to play division 1 football plus play in the NFL? I’d say jack squat aside from Coach Hayworth. Not only has that man busted his butt Monday through Thursday to help these boys try and win a game and put them in places to win games. Players play and coaches coach. He can call every defensive play in the world if the players won’t execute it then there ain’t nothin he can do. Coach Hayworth didn’t replace the OC. The OC stepped down at 1 am homecoming morning and hasn’t done so much as help make adjustments during the game for the past 3 games. But let’s make no mistakes the score board has been lit up more times under the offensive line coaches offense then the former OC that just stands there on the sideline not trying to help anybody. But I guess you’d know what’s going on if you wasn’t kicked out of the field house huh. 58 points scored compared to the lousy 14 points scored against a York team that we should have beat the breaks off the team. No let’s blame coach Hayworth because we wasn’t there for those two games. You and the current fan base we have now are what’s wrong with this football team. Instead of trying to bash a man and not support him y’all should be the ones supporting him and helping him in anyway possible. Heck maybe you can force the 30 players that don’t show up to practice through the week. I can 100% assure you if they was coaching for the money they wouldn’t be at Grundy county. 80k a year smh you a special kind of stupid ain’t ya? Coach Hayworth is the best thing this mountain could have ever asked for but it’s freakin turds like you that do nothin but give this county a bad name. You outta be ashamed of yourself and if you are who I think you are then you should be even more ashamed being that you work at the division office. I’ve said my 2 cents. I’m out... 

Are you not on the coaching staff? 

You guys that post on here with the sons that play obviously know the program, I was told last night that the administration forced out the guy you guys were talking about on  here that helped the program. And I also heard the same thing that that coach kept the program together. So I guess the HC got rid of the guy that knows more, and the OC is a guy that has no clue in what he is doing. And the principal gets to coach now lol, Dang

• Upvote 1