UC Travels to McKenzie

Bigsw02

For the first time all season, we looked like a Darren Bowling coached team. It's like someone flipped a switch. Cliche I know but that's what it was like. I am hoping this is the turning point. You could see it in flashes, and in some cases more than a flash all season and you just had a feeling that our boys were going to figure it out. Finally last Thursday everything seemed to come together. Offense and defense. Once we gathered momentum it just kept rolling. Now we need to put together a string of games just like last week's game. I believe we can get it done. Coach Comer and the Rebels are waiting. It's always a fight. We shall see

5 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

For the first time all season, we looked like a Darren Bowling coached team. It's like someone flipped a switch. Cliche I know but that's what it was like. I am hoping this is the turning point. You could see it in flashes, and in some cases more than a flash all season and you just had a feeling that our boys were going to figure it out. Finally last Thursday everything seemed to come together. Offense and defense. Once we gathered momentum it just kept rolling. Now we need to put together a string of games just like last week's game. I believe we can get it done. Coach Comer and the Rebels are waiting. It's always a fight. We shall see

Swo I must say I underestimated you guys last week against Dburg. I was wrong. Great win for you guys. Much respect. 

15 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Naw shes a jerk !!!! She is GoldenTideFanatic doesnt get on much anymore !!! She said that Peabody pride guys obnoxious ! She agrees with that Salem lady !!! But dont wanna highjack this thread !!!

Reeeaaallllly!!!! I will have to file this little nugget of information away and save for a time when it can be useful!!  Lol!!!!

15 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Naw shes a jerk !!!! She is GoldenTideFanatic doesnt get on much anymore !!! She said that Peabody pride guys obnoxious ! She agrees with that Salem lady !!! But dont wanna highjack this thread !!!

To be honest with you I think I argued with her once on her and called her a retard!! Lol!!!!!

10 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

The only real weakness you guys have is pass defense. Control the ball like you guys do and stuff the run. Make them pass and rush the qb. I’m willing to bet this is the plan haha at least that’s what I would do.  
How does the region look if you guys beat McKenzie ? 

7 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

The only real weakness you guys have is pass defense. Control the ball like you guys do and stuff the run. Make them pass and rush the qb. I’m willing to bet this is the plan haha at least that’s what I would do.  
How does the region look if you guys beat McKenzie ? 

Okay heres where the region stands its about to be clear or clear as mud after this week !!

Peabody 3-0

McKenzie 2-1

Gibson County 2-1

Union City 1-2 

Adamsville 1-2

Halls 0-3

So here we go again it seems !

Rebels win and they are in the driver seat for 2 seed with the head to head over GC

GC wins and Rebs loose they are 2 seed.

Everythimg else is murky water at this point.. A Adamsville loss and UC victory does elimate Adamsville if my math is correct. Other than that the possibilties are still pretty darn open !!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Okay heres where the region stands its about to be clear or clear as mud after this week !!

Peabody 3-0

McKenzie 2-1

Gibson County 2-1

Union City 1-2 

Adamsville 1-2

Halls 0-3

So here we go again it seems !

Rebels win and they are in the driver seat for 2 seed with the head to head over GC

GC wins and Rebs loose they are 2 seed.

Everythimg else is murky water at this point.. A Adamsville loss and UC victory does elimate Adamsville if my math is correct. Other than that the possibilties are still pretty darn open !!!

But adamsville seems to have improved. I think it’s going to get crazy again this year