UC Travels to McKenzie

Bigsw02

Im so sorry that I missed this game. For those of you who don't know, I have a flare for the dramatic. Which means that I occasionally perform in our local community theatre. Well, I am playing Gomez Addams in the Masquerade Theatre's production of The Addams Family Musical. Tonight was opening night and I couldn't be there for this game. I wish I could have seen this great win. However, we had a great show tonight at the theatre and my Tornadoes won. So a great night. I extend an invite to all of my CoachT friends to drive up to UC and catch a performance of The Addams Family Musical and let me know when you are coming. Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students. Show times are 7:00 pm Friday and Saturday nights and we have a Matinee on Sunday at 2:00. We will perform this weekend and next weekend as well. Now you know why I sometimes become a little dramatic on the T. Yes! I am a Thespian. For you that don't know...... that's not the same as Lesbian. It just means that I am an actor. Im not the only UC poster who likes to spend time on stage. There is at least one more. I will let him come out on his own. LoL. Anyway. Go Tornadoes!

11 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

Im so sorry that I missed this game. For those of you who don't know, I have a flare for the dramatic. Which means that I occasionally perform in our local community theatre. Well, I am playing Gomez Addams in the Masquerade Theatre's production of The Addams Family Musical. Tonight was opening night and I couldn't be there for this game. I wish I could have seen this great win. However, we had a great show tonight at the theatre and my Tornadoes won. So a great night. I extend an invite to all of my CoachT friends to drive up to UC and catch a performance of The Addams Family Musical and let me know when you are coming. Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students. Show times are 7:00 pm Friday and Saturday nights and we have a Matinee on Sunday at 2:00. We will perform this weekend and next weekend as well. Now you know why I sometimes become a little dramatic on the T. Yes! I am a Thespian. For you that don't know...... that's not the same as Lesbian. It just means that I am an actor. Im not the only UC poster who likes to spend time on stage. There is at least one more. I will let him come out on his own. LoL. Anyway. Go Tornadoes!

When they do The Godfather you will play the lead … 

The Tornadoes are coming around … Listened at work in Ohio … Not laying the ball on the ground and sustaining drives … Chewing up chunks of yardage and clock … UC will be a dangerous play-off team if this type of play continues … The bye week comes at a good time … Get healthy for the real season coming up ...

• Like 1

Union City, is Union City.  It's patients football. You have to have patients.  Union City had 2 bad games ( Gibson County and South Side ) and the Gibson County game WAS A FLUKE !  We fumbled 12 times in that game losing 7 and fumbles a lot in South Side game and looks like that may be corrected. If Union City holds on to the football in both games, would have been a winner in both.  Gibson may have beat Union City score wise bad but the most important thing, Union City is playoff bound and should finish 2nd while Gibson stays more than likely stays at home listening on the radio. No way Gibson beats Trenton, no way Halls beats Union City.  Now,  Union City has the possibility if hosting the first 2 rounds of the playoffs when they could have folded.  It's kind of looking like a possibility of a Union City vs. Trenton rematch in playoff week 3.  We've possibly lost our kicker for a few weeks or even season to a bad play by McKenzie roughing our punter/kicker freshman player. We have a week off and then Halls so you give Bowlin time, he finds and corrects, a teacher of the game.  GO TORNADOS !