Red Bank vs Brainerd

3 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Red Bank is looking very good, so is Loudon. The RB and Loudon game in week 10 will tell us a lot. Outside East TN, Pearl Cohn is looking very good.

Alcoa is Alcoa, but this year something is a little different? Not got that power running game, but the offense is throwing the ball well. Defense is rolling, but still not a fan of the 3-4 defense in HS......

Usually I’m all for a local team to make it deep into the playoffs, but I’m still on the fence with the Red “take SP’s money to the” Bank.  Loudon will definitely tell a lot.  I still 100% believe SP intimidated them just a little.

3 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Usually I’m all for a local team to make it deep into the playoffs, but I’m still on the fence with the Red “take SP’s money to the” Bank.  Loudon will definitely tell a lot.  I still 100% believe SP intimidated them just a little.

I’m not quite sure where you get intimidated from.... SP coach said the team could not play the following day due to a “field trip.” So you can get off your fence..... 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

You talking about the canceled game?...............how did Red Bank have anything to do with that?B)

Only GOD can make Lighten in the sky, and TSSAA officials to see it?:huh: 

My guess, is RB would have won it? 

unapproved website agrees.............

neutral field
[2019] Red Bank (Chattanooga, TN) 35, [2019] South Pittsburg (TN) 17

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

You talking about the canceled game?...............how did Red Bank have anything to do with that?B)

Only GOD can make Lighten in the sky, and TSSAA officials to see it?:huh: 

My guess, is RB would have won it? 

unapproved website agrees.............

neutral field
[2019] Red Bank (Chattanooga, TN) 35, [2019] South Pittsburg (TN) 17

I talked to the officials at our last game and asked specifically about the SP/RB game and they said exactly what was posted above SP kids had a trip on Sat and they. Couldn't make the game up.

On 10/16/2019 at 4:43 PM, Gridiron4022 said:

I’m not quite sure where you get intimidated from.... SP coach said the team could not play the following day due to a “field trip.” So you can get off your fence..... 

Yes and the Red Bank coach watches film on Sunday.  They could have played the game at 11 pm.  He had the home office down from TSSAA that gave him good cover.  Soddy-Daisy played.  Hixon played.  Boyd played.  Lookout Valley played.  But that is o.k.   RB gets to go to South Pittsburg next year without the QB or Strickland. 

Edited by rlh

43 minutes ago, rlh said:

Yes and the Red Bank coach watches film on Sunday.  They could have played the game at 11 pm.  He had the home office down from TSSAA that gave him good cover.  Soddy-Daisy played.  Hixon played.  Boyd played.  Lookout Valley played.  But that is o.k.   RB gets to go to South Pittsburg next year without the QB or Strickland. 

Strickland is just a junior along with all the other running backs.  You all are the ones losing your best back.  See you next year. 

14 minutes ago, FoosballFan77 said:

Strickland is just a junior along with all the other running backs.  You all are the ones losing your best back.  See you next year. 

In my opinion, Strickland would have been the best pure running back SP would have faced at least in the regular season and through 3 rounds of the playoffs.  That said, SP will be losing 1 of their best running backs.  We still have a couple of starting running backs and QB coming back next year.   2 of them have break away capability anywhere on the field.  Furthermore, the back you referred to may not have played that night except on defense due to injuries.  We will be looking forward to showing you what a home field welcome is all about.

11 minutes ago, rlh said:

In my opinion, Strickland would have been the best pure running back SP would have faced at least in the regular season and through 3 rounds of the playoffs.  That said, SP will be losing 1 of their best running backs.  We still have a couple of starting running backs and QB coming back next year.   2 of them have break away capability anywhere on the field.  Furthermore, the back you referred to may not have played that night except on defense due to injuries.  We will be looking forward to showing you what a home field welcome is all about.

A fake pirate ship with some smoke and music isn’t that intimidating