Mcminn Central vs Signal Mountain

5 hours ago, hohmaster said:

Both teams are 3-5. Signal's three wins are over teams with a combined 2-19 record. I'll hold my nose and pick McMinn Central.  :D

Yes but Signal played Red Bank close and was in the game with Loudon, and lost to Soddy by one point, and it’s at Signal. I will take Signal by at least 14.

13 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

Yes but Signal played Red Bank close and was in the game with Loudon, and lost to Soddy by one point, and it’s at Signal. I will take Signal by at least 14.

Signal might have played RB and Loudon closer than Central did, but the final score of both games wasn't close. Soddy is a bigger school, but average at best. I get what you're saying though and with it being at Signal they probably will win a close one.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

Signal was only closer  in the RB game because of the mistakes RB made, if Signal and RB played next week that score would be different

I agree, I’m just making a point that Signal is a little better than Central. RB is way better than both.