#1 Greeneville @ #2 Betsy

DevilMan03

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Elizabethtown just needs to pace this game conserve energy stay close then pour it on in the 4th. Then it will be rent free for Betsy at home in the playoffs. Lol I thought that was funny....Cant wait. I have a feeling those good ole Betsy boys will be ready for the Greene Monster that has terrorized east tennesse for two years.

2 years?

2009-2019

128-16 record  4 Gold balls 1 Silver ball

Edited by Devilsx5

1 hour ago, CycloneTough said:

Only some of our skill guys play both ways. And they rotate in out. None of our OL, DL, and LB’s play both ways. That is why I don’t understand when people say our Numbers are down. We are better off than we have been in years. We will be fresh come the 4th quarter.

Then you got This :thumb:

10 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Then you got This :thumb:

Mav...... a question..... Whay would you want Betsy to win whom you have beaten twice in the second round when you have lost twice to the Devils in the third round?

The only true fact is the second round goes through Anderson County.

Edited by noonesfool

28 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Mav...... a question..... Whay would you want Betsy to win whom you have beaten twice in the second round when you have lost twice to the Devils in the third round?

The only true fact is the second round goes through Anderson County.

He’s afraid of Greeneville just like Anderson County as a whole!

19 minutes ago, B-Ball Fan said:

Is there a danger of the game selling out?  Not sure if I should drive to the game if there's a chance I can't get in.  I'd guess that it being on TV will help alleviate some of the crowd.

Projected to be standing room only. You can definitely get in. Also, there will be a shuttle service provided as well. I seen somewhere in earlier post about parking. If you get there early enough Rows 1-2 on home side is general admission except in AA. You may also bring a chair and set on the burm. 

3 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Another question for both Devil and Betsy fans. Not saying who wins, but how far will the loser fall in the AP poll, even if the loss is by a td or less?

It's been a long time since I put much thought about what a few folks around the state who sometimes play favorites think.HOWEVER,there is one way the loser of the game will drop,drop,and really drop.60-0.Just a complete beat down by either team.Anyone worth their salt would be embarrassed to vote their own local team at the top if that were to happen.I don't think it will happen but if either team just shows up with their chest out and thinks it's a done deal.well it could happen but maybe not to that degree.

Youngblood powering & running over the defenders up the middle to the end zone.

Gudger and the afterburners down the sidelines to the end zone.  

Albright catching pass over the middle to the end zone.

Izzi catching pass in the corner of the end zone.

Greg on the sneak up the middle behind Younblood to the end zone 

Cyclones will depend on the pass too much and their run game will be stuck in reverse.  

Greene’s Defense - Too much pressure for Betsy Qb and a lot of stops behind the line of scrimmage.

Betsy  Defense -  Can’t stop Youngblood and catch Gudger, Albright, Stewart, Izzi, Jayden S.

GREENE 49

Betsy 28

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Sad 1