#1 Greeneville @ #2 Betsy

DevilMan03

Curious as to what makes you think it will be a blowout. Better teams than this year's Greeneville team we have played close and competitive. You guys struggled but persevered over some tough games but rolling central and South and trying to say yoyou'reur back is laughable. I think it will be competitive and a close game. 

Edited by EHSTrack06

25 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Curious as to what makes you think it will be a blowout. Better teams than this year's Greeneville team we have played close and competitive. You guys struggled but persevered over some tough games but rolling central and South and trying to say yoyou'reur back is laughable. I think it will be competitive and a close game. 

Like i said 3 Scores imo. Without the few costly mistake against the hill that games a blowout. Greenevilles weight room will take over as usual

Gregg has had time to mature and get better since the start of the season. 

Edited by DevilMan03

1 vs 2 is really a joke because like 12 people vote and never see but one or two teams.  I will go with greeneville by 15. Last year greeneville never punted so I did not think it was as close as people like to say. Both teams have had weak schedules except greeneville did play powell which is really good.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Tab said:

1 vs 2 is really a joke because like 12 people vote and never see but one or two teams.  I will go with greeneville by 15. Last year greeneville never punted so I did not think it was as close as people like to say. Both teams have had weak schedules except greeneville did play powell which is really good.

Are you an Elizabethton fan or on the so called Devil bandwagon. Always negative out of you