South Gibson @ Covington Oct. 18, 2019

1 hour ago, stacmot said:

Who is that masked man?  I know you’ll be on your home turf, and I’m sure you can take care of yourself, but don’t do it CHARGERFAN!  It sounds like a set-up to me.

Just kidding…I know y’all will have a great time exchanging unpleasantries.

Good luck to both teams.

Great advice. I am about as scary as a little wet kitten looking for its momma. 

2 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Great advice. I am about as scary as a little wet kitten looking for its momma. 

I was just basing my advice on some advice BPM gave me a few days before the Haywood-South Gibson game:

“If you think the SG fans are bad you should see the guy that does the video stream on 101.5. UGLY!!!   They tried to turn the camera around on him one time to do an interview and his face broke the camera. His face makes babies cry!!  And he smells too. Like old bologna. Horrible!!!!”

A wet kitten looking for its mother sounds better.  Do you think BPM gave me some bad advice?

53 minutes ago, stacmot said:

I was just basing my advice on some advice BPM gave me a few days before the Haywood-South Gibson game:

“If you think the SG fans are bad you should see the guy that does the video stream on 101.5. UGLY!!!   They tried to turn the camera around on him one time to do an interview and his face broke the camera. His face makes babies cry!!  And he smells too. Like old bologna. Horrible!!!!”

A wet kitten looking for its mother sounds better.  Do you think BPM gave me some bad advice?

BPM is a filthy liar. If I looked like him I would shave my tail and walk backwards. 

You can not trust someone that is BULLdog fan... you know they are full of BULL.... What else can I say. 

BPM stand for " BowelsProjectingMatter " 

2 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

BPM is a filthy liar. If I looked like him I would shave my tail and walk backwards. 

You can not trust someone that is BULLdog fan... you know they are full of BULL.... What else can I say. 

BPM stand for " BowelsProjectingMatter " 

I don't want to hijack this thread, but thanks for the info.  Thanks to you, I'll know that I should be suspicious of a BULLdog fan's advice in the future.

You know, sometimes a guy can find out more than he wants to know on Coach T.

Anyway, I'll be at the game Friday night. Let's hope for a clean game with no injuries (and a Covington win, of course). If SGC can come in and beat us on our home field, they deserve to win the Region. 

Oh, and I'm gonna hope that the refs are not from Dyersburg (it's a tradition that if the refs are bad, some of our fans will yell "Y'all must be from Dyersburg").

35 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Anyway, I'll be at the game Friday night. Let's hope for a clean game with no injuries (and a Covington win, of course). If SGC can come in and beat us on our home field, they deserve to win the Region. 

Oh, and I'm gonna hope that the refs are not from Dyersburg (it's a tradition that if the refs are bad, some of our fans will yell "Y'all must be from Dyersburg").

I also hope that y'all have a clean game without injuries. 

Even though I've developed a new found respect for SGC and ManOfMillions, I've known Coach Kirby since he was in high school.  I've played in some big games against Covington.  I do quite of bit of business in Covington, and I also respect "the legend" and his words of wisdom.  He has some Haywood County ties. For those reasons, I'll be cheering for the Chargers.

It should be a great atmosphere and a great game.  Good luck to both teams.

49 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Well said my friend. That is a really big IF! 

Sorry If I get a little carried away talking about the PurpleBowleMachine.... He is old friend of mine. If you think this is bad you should see our message thread that is not on a public forum!

I heard the yall must be from Dyersburg last year.... I wondered what that was about. 

1 minute ago, ManOfMillions said:

Sorry If I get a little carried away talking about the PurpleBowleMachine.... He is old friend of mine. If you think this is bad you should see our message thread that is not on a public forum!

I heard the yall must be from Dyersburg last year.... I wondered what that was about. 

You miss spelled bowel.... retard. Lol!!!

55 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Yes. So everyone on the T knows ManofMillions and I are friends. (He’s still a retard). And he is a pretty good guy. I give him a hard time but have a lot of respect for the passion he has for young people in his community and he backs it up by putting in the time.