South Gibson @ Covington Oct. 18, 2019

Aside from all the silly that comes between BPM and myself please excuse all of it,  Final thoughts. ( BPM is a mischievous little punk that is due a round house kick to the ear lobe. ) 

I hope that we have clean hard fought game between 2 worthy opponents. There are a millions things working in the background for both teams.

I have struggled with my pick all week because of all of the variables.

Regardless of who wins the contest it will be a huge win for its respective program. I will take a coaching staff over players every single time. I believe that coaching makes such an impact I am going to go with the longest tenured coach in this league. I think this will be a low scoring affair. Both teams have really good D and will make whomever they play earn it. My Pick

SGC 17

Covington 14. 

Please anyone that would like to watch the contest they can tune in and watch any where in the world at https://wnws.com/livestreams/south-gibson-hornets/

Yours truly will be on the call. 

GO HORNETS!!!!

/steven

Edited by ManOfMillions

On 10/15/2019 at 5:53 PM, bglass said:

Watching Covington practice now and we have gone into all out spread offense would have never believed it!!

When they abandon the wing-t, they are in trouble. Is Covington in Panic mode.Covington is Wing-t.

Wing stands for Win. Needless to say I don't believe post

On 10/16/2019 at 4:43 PM, JoeBlow777 said:

I think SGC goes into Covington and gets a win Friday. I was completely shocked that Milan was able to pull off the upset, but after seeing how they won, I expect SG to do the exact same thing. 

Not gonna happen. Covington wins this going away. 42-14 Covington. Covington has better athletes w/o question.

Hayes and the freshman RB both over 100 and because SG will have to fill the box to stop the run game QB will have several td's and 100+ yp. Covington 14 SG No score early. 35-7 by half. Running clock 1st possession 3rd qtr. SG late score to attain 14

14 minutes ago, wolfchase said:

Not gonna happen. Covington wins this going away. 42-14 Covington. Covington has better athletes w/o question.

Hayes and the freshman RB both over 100 and because SG will have to fill the box to stop the run game QB will have several td's and 100+ yp. Covington 14 SG No score early. 35-7 by half. Running clock 1st possession 3rd qtr. SG late score to attain 14

:popcorneater: