South Gibson @ Covington Oct. 18, 2019

I would guess that Covington is really prepared after losing to Milan two weeks ago. This is our third year in this region, and that was our first loss in the region. Coach Kirby and staff probably had no problem getting the players attention during the bye week.

However, South Gibson is now seeing a clear path to winning Region 7-3A, having already beat Milan. That is big motivation for the SGC squad.

I expect a hard-fought contest. My guess is that it will be won by the team that makes the least mistakes. Turnovers could be huge in this matchup.

3 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

I would guess that Covington is really prepared after losing to Milan two weeks ago. This is our third year in this region, and that was our first loss in the region. Coach Kirby and staff probably had no problem getting the players attention during the bye week.

However, South Gibson is now seeing a clear path to winning Region 7-3A, having already beat Milan. That is big motivation for the SGC squad.

I expect a hard-fought contest. My guess is that it will be won by the team that makes the least mistakes. Turnovers could be huge in this matchup.

Completely agree. I would bet that the team with the fewest turnovers wins the game. If either team has several its going to spell bad news for them. I do not expect a high scoring game. I do however expect a hard hitting game. 

Man, this has the makings of a great game and I could see it going either way. It’ll come down to turnovers and penalties more than likely. However, I have extreme faith in Kirby and I feel he might have a few surprises up his sleeve. The Chargers will be extremely motivated after that loss in Milan. Hoping for an injury free game! 

10 minutes ago, 00Chargers said:

Man, this has the makings of a great game and I could see it going either way. It’ll come down to turnovers and penalties more than likely. However, I have extreme faith in Kirby and I feel he might have a few surprises up his sleeve. The Chargers will be extremely motivated after that loss in Milan. Hoping for an injury free game! 

Yea, Milan beating Covington really put a monkey wrench in things for us.... Lowsy dawgs. My hate for them went from 100% to 101%. They should have just taken there beating like most thought they would and let the region come down to our 2 teams. 

38 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Yea, Milan beating Covington really put a monkey wrench in things for us.... Lowsy dawgs. My hate for them went from 100% to 101%. They should have just taken there beating like most thought they would and let the region come down to our 2 teams. 

It’s still just up to you two. Unless a zombie apocalypse happens Milan can not win the region championship. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

41 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It’s still just up to you two. Unless a zombie apocalypse happens Milan can not win the region championship. 

SGC takes an L to Covington and Bolivar

Covington loses to McScary. 

Ohhh... Wait that's right I forgot SGC beat Milan already. What was I thinking. 

Hope your frog tastes good. 

:lol: