Haywood vs Crockett

Kruger77

The Tomcats were flagged a ton of times, but they persevered and won. Congratulations to the Tomcats on their Class 4A  Region 7 championship.

If anybody has the stats on Haywood's number of penalties and yards penalized I'd love to know that information.

Edited by stacmot

1 hour ago, stacmot said:

The Tomcats were flagged a ton of times, but they persevered and won. Congratulations to the Tomcats on their Class 4A  Region 7 championship.

If anybody has the stats on Haywood's number of penalties and yards penalized I'd love to know that information.

Haywood had a major problem with that in our game as well. They are going to have to clean that up quickly as the playoffs approach. 

Several folks calling for this to be a blow out. I knew that was not going to the case. 

6 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Haywood had a major problem with that in our game as well. They are going to have to clean that up quickly as the playoffs approach. 

Several folks calling for this to be a blow out. I knew that was not going to the case. 

You’d have to be there to see the tail of the tape. The refs were absolutely terrible, they even had a fan from Crockett county removed from the game! It was really a lot of home cooking and i for one don’t complain about referees