KINGSTON@ALCOA

Jacketsfan2001

3 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

The Defense will have a big test in week 10.

The Defense will be fine. The Offense could have a big test in week 10. If the staff uses the same plan I saw several weeks ago, I could see it being a 3-0 type game... we shall see....Got to get through week 9 first...:thumb:

Edited by Throwdeslant

1 hour ago, Throwdeslant said:

The Defense will be fine. The Offense could have a big test in week 10. If the staff uses the same plan I saw several weeks ago, I could see it being a 3-0 type game... we shall see....Got to get through week 9 first...:thumb:

You know what will happen on the offensive side...........same plan........the defense will need to win it.

1 hour ago, Booger said:

Booger sat in the middle of the Goon mafia and layed witness to sum of the worstest ear banter bout them Tinhead coaches runnin that 3-4......

Booger just sayin :roll:

Hey Boog!!!!

Agreed! Still not a fan of the 3-4. However, through 8 games that 3-4 D has given up 31 points. I can live with that. However, with the offensive talent, this team should never be held to 3 points....

12 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

Hey Boog!!!!

Agreed! Still not a fan of the 3-4. However, through 8 games that 3-4 D has given up 31 points. I can live with that. However, with the offensive talent, this team should never be held to 3 points....

Booger nose u buncha Goons r spoiled to unknown ends.....but Boog thinkin if Aluminum City can hold its undefeated and 6A powerhouse mothership to 17pts.....then the Rebels can sure hold the tinheads to 3 pts.....but yall gonna need a runnin game at sum point to collect another Gold

.....them tinheads will get the chance to prove its value over the next 2 weeks......especially wk 10 gainst DB.....

......but yall should want to face a few challenges or bruises prior to that 3rd round

31 minutes ago, Booger said:

Booger nose u buncha Goons r spoiled to unknown ends.....but Boog thinkin if Aluminum City can hold its undefeated and 6A powerhouse mothership to 17pts.....then the Rebels can sure hold the tinheads to 3 pts.....but yall gonna need a runnin game at sum point to collect another Gold

.....them tinheads will get the chance to prove its value over the next 2 weeks......especially wk 10 gainst DB.....

......but yall should want to face a few challenges or bruises prior to that 3rd round

I would run power from the I either tight or spread with #1 and #7 until a team stopped it.  #15 can handle more carries, #17 would be a 1000 yard rusher on most teams.  #6 and #9 are young but they can go. #27 will get some yards too.  I would even put #12 in the backfield in shot gun and hand him the ball.  Run game is there.

I've not seen a team that could stop us for 4 quarters running power, especially with #1 and #7 leading. 

3 hours ago, Booger said:

We will have to agree to disagree with being held to 3 points. The run game is there. Using it is a whole different question. 3rd round, we shall see......

2 hours ago, 32hammer said:

I would run power from the I either tight or spread with #1 and #7 until a team stopped it.  #15 can handle more carries, #17 would be a 1000 yard rusher on most teams.  #6 and #9 are young but they can go. #27 will get some yards too.  I would even put #12 in the backfield in shot gun and hand him the ball.  Run game is there.

I've not seen a team that could stop us for 4 quarters running power, especially with #1 and #7 leading. 

1 and 7 in the backfield will be fun to watch. :thumb:

14 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

We will have to agree to disagree with being held to 3 points. The run game is there. Using it is a whole different question. 3rd round, we shall see......

12 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

1 and 7 in the backfield will be fun to watch. :thumb:

Behind that O line with #1 or #7 leading the way, Even I could average 5 yards a carry. LOL