Oak Ridge visits Mount Juliet

MJGOLDENBEARS

10 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

I'm not familiar with the teams on MJ schedule. Question for MJ fans. Legit question, not throwing shade.  Would it be fair to say that MJ has lost to the only 2 good teams they have played?  

Not an MJ fan, but I would consider their win over Lebanon to be a good win. In their loss to SC, they made alot of mistakes that you see with teams in their first game. Hard pressed to find a defense better than Gallatin

5 hours ago, oridgecat said:

I'm not familiar with the teams on MJ schedule. Question for MJ fans. Legit question, not throwing shade.  Would it be fair to say that MJ has lost to the only 2 good teams they have played?  

Should’ve beaten a top 10 6a Stewart’s Creek, I think we would in a rematch for sure, and Gallatin is a top 3 5a school come the end of the season. We lost by 7. Take it however you want.

1 hour ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Willie you should come to Ooltewah. You could meet the Mafia. I will even save you a seat. 

Hey, thanks for the invite. I should have thought about that earlier in the week. All I have been thinking about is making sure I watch or listen to OR vs Mt. Juliet, West vs Powell and Rhea County vs Soddy Daisy ( OR will probably play at the loser of this game in Round One).

Oh, wait a second! Willie meeting the Maryville Mafia sounds like what happened when Jimmy Hoffa met the Mafia :-D

Again, thanks for the offer but I will just catch the highlights of Maryville methodically dominating the Owls on Local Chattanooga TV Sportscasts.

Drive safe and enjoy the Friday Night Lights in Hooterville.

Also to all OR fans making the trip, welcome to Mount Juliet. We have a very friendly, hospitable environment to accommodate you with. Our football staff takes a lot of pride in their facilities, which makes for a great atmosphere come game time. We should have a good home crowd as well. Good luck to both teams and Go Bears!

• Thanks 1