Oak Ridge visits Mount Juliet

MJGOLDENBEARS

Congrats to the Ridgers ... I saw this coming from a mile away ... the last time a team from Middle Tn talked down to the Ridgers the same thing happened . Oak Ridge has a lot of Pride and tradition ... and anyone who wants to put them down for what's happened lately will get smacked in the Mouth ! Much Respect to Oak Ridge from this Maryville fan ... way to represent the East ! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, pepvol said:

Congrats to the Ridgers ... I saw this coming from a mile away ... the last time a team from Middle Tn talked down to the Ridgers the same thing happened . Oak Ridge has a lot of Pride and tradition ... and anyone who wants to put them down for what's happened lately will get smacked in the Mouth ! Much Respect to Oak Ridge from this Maryville fan ... way to represent the East ! 

Thank you it means a lot.

• Like 1

WOW! I don't know how many fans on here got to go watch the DB game but its hard to believe this is the same team.That was unreal job by the coaches and players.By far the best offensive game of the year.Jackson and Romano killed it and was so tuff.Mitchell played great.We finally got to see Stewart break out.So many sophs and JRs played so great.Both lines had their best game of the yr.The Hammer Adams proved he is one of the best LBs in the state and did it with one arm.I remember preseason talking about this game and saying I cant wait to see how a 5 star LB looks because if he does more than Adams it would be some kind of show.We at least got to see how many plays Adams can make.Even lil bro stepped up big.What a great team win and so proud of the coaches and players.They proved me wrong.Not bad for a program "that's not a big boy" in a down yr to come to your place and light the scoreboard up.RWR

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1