Oak Ridge visits Mount Juliet

MJGOLDENBEARS

Exposed, word of the day for the MJ defense. Unlucky that we lost our starting QB early on, props to OR for a good game. This is the first time I felt having a small defense affected us. MJ is just simply not that good this year, this game pretty much solidified that for me. I was starting to get hype after a win streak but seeing a 4-3 team expose us like that..... yeah we’re not top 10 worthy. 

I'll admit that I'm shocked. OR lost their best offensive player on the opening kickoff and had their best offensive game of the season. I truly expected OR to be beaten badly. OR must have lots of pride and fight about them. They represented well !!!  They went to Middle TN and showed out!!!!!!!

RWR!!!!!!!

Just got home.  That was a really fun road trip.  About noon today I started thinking that MJ hadn't really beat anybody good.  I knew we had a shot.   Players, coaches and fans brought it tonight.  MJ has impressive facilities, their fans were cool, and their announcer wasn't too obnoxious.  MJGoldenBears had us getting rolled.  He didn't know.

Baby Cats play Central at Blankenship tomorrow.  4:30.

Edited by oridgecat

51 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

As you all know, I don't know a lot about football, just love the Wildcats. However, it seems to me that the coaches earned their pay the last two weeks. This was a different OR team after the Bye Week.

Nah.....they’re still stupid idiots, the worst coaches in East TN...CLUELESS...just ask Elite, Realist, and the rest! 

1 hour ago, catswild said:

Nah.....they’re still stupid idiots, the worst coaches in East TN...CLUELESS...just ask Elite, Realist, and the rest! 

Dude it’s 5:45 and you’re randomly bringing my name up! Get off my Jock! Geezus quit bringing me up! I gave the credit with the coaching tonight! You act like I was the only one saying they’re horrible! Defense positioning was still pathetic if you listened we left the slot open all night! Adams and the crew just play hard and swarm to the football! Secondary made a big play it’s very simple! The triple option was our best look! They put Romano back at running back which is where he deserved to be! Think about it what they did tonight is what I preached from the beginning! Doodie and 17 both play a lot and getting ball to Stewart! The recipe of offense is now there! Defense adjustments, fight , and heart and we can surprise Powell next week! Always know I’ll be oak ridge to the death of me! I’ll continue to train, motivate, and get kids to college in basketball and football! Ima be pissed when I see potential and it’s not ran correct! They figured it out and I’m still here running my mouth on the good and bad! Now stay off my jock and go wildcats!

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

So just received info that our QB wasn’t injured, he was kicked off the team earlier this week for “disciplinary reasons”. Tough break but our freshman and sophomore played a great game filling in.

That is a tough break but we had one as well. Johnson Hurt play 1. He starts at kick off return in very back, punt return, corner, and starting receiver with most targets. 15 and jack did well replacing his absence.. I’ll give you the edge because a qb is very important was he a good passer? Cause I didn’t trust your qb tonight to pass at all