Oak Ridge visits Mount Juliet

MJGOLDENBEARS

17 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

That is a tough break but we had one as well. Johnson Hurt play 1. He starts at kick off return in very back, punt return, corner, and starting receiver with most targets. 15 and jack did well replacing his absence.. I’ll give you the edge because a qb is very important was he a good passer? Cause I didn’t trust your qb tonight to pass at all

Well we used two QBs tonight, one being a fresh and the other having no playtime on varsity as a sophomore. Two nervous kids but I thought they played well considering the gauntlet they were thrown in. The Messenger kid who was kicked off the team was iffy, but obviously better than the 2 tonight. Oh well, a loss is a loss. MJ has got to wake up if they want to make a run in the playoffs.

On 10/17/2019 at 10:52 AM, Red Rebels said:

Since you like to compare scores, we're gonna be watching this one.

tenor.gif?itemid=6077388

On 10/17/2019 at 2:57 PM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

That’s the only way to compare teams that will never meet each other... or rarely do.

I don't have the heart to tell him. He's been living off that, only lost by 7 to Oakland vibe for a few months now.

• Like 1

Great game by the Wildcats! Mt. Juliet  was a handful, but we broke out the option and surprised them. Never expected a track meet but we made a few mistakes and so did MJ. Great facilities and very friendly fans. 

Bruce Lussier can over to the game and we visited with a bunch of people. Met Murphy Fair but didn't talk about Roy or Murphy's pole. haha.

Now on next week's pergame meal will be bar-b-que Bear not crow like Willie wanted.

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Now bring on the POW Panthers. one game at a time!