Sequoyah football

Frontman

That kind of limits a response. Coaching and administration kind of covers all the bases. 
losing is one thing but getting beat by the scores being put up by opponents. No excuses. 
the only way they get a score in last two games will be if the other teams have pity and let them score. 

lack of experience as a coach at the 4-A level will usually end up with these kind of scores. 

Too bad for the kids. If they were competitive it might be easier to take. 

10 minutes ago, Frontman said:

The few responses to this topic reflects the lack of interest and support by the folks in this community. 

Pretty much sums up this whole country Frontman. Actually would have been nice if they had left Vonore and Madisonville along and the same way with lots of other schools that were put together for an ultimate doom.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Pretty much sums up this whole country Frontman. Actually would have been nice if they had left Vonore and Madisonville along and the same way with lots of other schools that were put together for an ultimate doom.

Couldn't agree more...  Should have left both schools open and not consolidated to make SQHS.  Everyone who had a brain knew it would be good.

On 10/15/2019 at 7:31 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

I bet ole Shad is glad they looked past his application now. I'm sure he's setting up at William Blount counting his lucky stars thinking "What a Mell of a Hess" I could of got into. If I were him I would send those people that hired this coach a big thank you card.

Yep William Blount hit a HOME RUN with seven day off Shad!

4 hours ago, wow1029 said:

I am sad but I agree.I heard Vonore getting their own High School that that might help

Come on be serious....  Vonore getting a new high school anytime soon is more than a pie in the sky at this point!  Would be nice if they did that would mean SQHS could go back to Madisonville High School.