Dobyns-Bennett at Morristown West

TribalEmpire

They could shave every coach, assistant, the principal, etc. it isn't going to matter.     Maybe other years when MW is a stronger team, but this game is in the bag for DB.      Now I understand DB fans wanting to be cautious and the whole "don't look past MW to SH next week", but come on guys, you have to admit that if there was ever a slam dunk then this is it.     And remember, Mr. Conservative play-not-to-lose is not coaching anymore....

6 hours ago, blazer1set said:

They could shave every coach, assistant, the principal, etc. it isn't going to matter.     Maybe other years when MW is a stronger team, but this game is in the bag for DB.      Now I understand DB fans wanting to be cautious and the whole "don't look past MW to SH next week", but come on guys, you have to admit that if there was ever a slam dunk then this is it.     And remember, Mr. Conservative play-not-to-lose is not coaching anymore....

I know. Personally I think DB wins big.  But the team and coaches can't think that. If they do then they're vulnerable.

Interesting thing #1.  The non-existent interest in DB threads these days. Especially on game day.  I mean, not even somebody fighting with Waco.

Interesting thing #2. The fact that even with a total lack of interest in the DB thread, it still has not scrolled over to page 2 of the topic list.

The T is just not where its happening these days.  Let's move to Twitter or Facebook.

LOL! I mean you just have to laugh at this at this point. DB runs the opening kickoff of the second half all the way back to the MW 25 yard line but it gets called back on a hold and block in the back. Two flags. Takes the ball all the way back to the DB 11 yard line. Then a 20 yard run from the 11 that gets called back for another hold. 

DB had 12 penalties for 117 yards tonight. It's such a shame because there's a lot of talent on this team. The mistakes are getting worse as the season goes along so I don't see it getting fixed. You have a 100 yrds. in penalties against Science Hill and you probably lose. You have 100 yrds. in penalties against Alcoa and you get blown out. I like this coaching staff and I hope they can take a look at the pee-wee leagues and middle school programs and hopefully get someone in there that can teach fundamentals of football. You should know what a hold and personal foul is by the time you get to varsity.