HUNTINGDON @ PERRY CO

footballover

24 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I had to double take this one, bc I don’t ever recall Perry Co beating Huntingdon. I do remember the Tucker kid, but they were a team that had a good record that played a cupcake schedule. 

And now Huntingdon is now playing these same teams and pulling their starters in the 2nd qt.,or the  the start of second half. I can remember tucker playing deep in the fourth qt leading by 30+ pts and their coach still calling passing plays to pad his stats. 

2 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

I had to double take this one, bc I don’t ever recall Perry Co beating Huntingdon. I do remember the Tucker kid, but they were a team that had a good record that played a cupcake schedule. 

Tssaa moved the Mustangs to region 6 that season for the play-offs. We played in region 7 all regular season and was undefeated. Another time the tssaa screwed us bigtime

5 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

PC has been playing better and may pick up a couple of late season wins. I’m going to predict that PC will hold Huntington to a field goal and win with a grand slam with no time left on the clock.

With no time left or the bottom of the ninth or should I say seventh in high school.