Creekwood 6-1 at White House 3-4

BDP2003

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Iceman76 said:

Creekwood is BIG, FAST, and VERY PHYSICAL.  Their 21 seniors are players.  Very balanced offensively and combined with their stingy defense will make is tough for White House.  Not a close one. 42-14 Creekwood.

I seen both teams play and I can see your prediction happening 

1 hour ago, LocoLupe said:

Worst 5 year stretch for WH in over 30 years. Missed the playoffs 4 out of 5 years. I really hope something changes soon bc its hard to watch the losses pile up. I miss WH being in the mix each year.

It’s been a rough stretch for sure. WH was in the mix last year, just fell a fake short. I think I said in August this team would win 3, maybe 4 games. This team really wasn’t supposed to be all the good because the lacked QB play. It seems to be playing out the way I feared. 

8 hours ago, BDP2003 said:

It’s been a rough stretch for sure. WH was in the mix last year, just fell a fake short. I think I said in August this team would win 3, maybe 4 games. This team really wasn’t supposed to be all the good because the lacked QB play. It seems to be playing out the way I feared. 

With the subpar QB play to go along with all the mental mistakes and shooting ourselves in the foot it’s surprising to me that all the games have been as close as they’ve been.  Hopefully the boys will come out fighting Friday despite being heavy underdogs.  

Region is setting up to be barn burner week 10.  Creekwood has Springfield at home and Central has White House Heritage at home.  If both teams win out Central will be 1 and Creekwood 2.  Central owns tie-breaker over Creekwood. Cloudy after that.  Should be Portland and Springfield? Both teams control their own desitny.  A good thing.