Gallatin vs Hendersonville

GWAVE1

I hope to see a refreshed Gallatin team following the bye week.  There were some execution concerns in the Hunters Lane game that I am positive the staff has drilled in over the off week.

This is certainly the type of game you can throw the records out the window.  These teams live for beating each other.

25 minutes ago, Gtowner said:

I hope to see a refreshed Gallatin team following the bye week.  There were some execution concerns in the Hunters Lane game that I am positive the staff has drilled in over the off week.

This is certainly the type of game you can throw the records out the window.  These teams live for beating each other.

You can bet the Commandos are preparing really hard for this one.  I sure would like to see Gallatin avenge some of those recent losses!!! 

2 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

I could possibly say 13-0 lol. Then the 14th game HC comes to town haha!! 

I would love to see HC back in the WaveYard!!  But there is a ton of football to be played before that could even be considered.  Our road is much tougher to try and make that happen.  Beech will have a ton to say about that as will Shelbyville, Summit and Page not too mention Hillsboro.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

I would love to see HC back in the WaveYard!!  But there is a ton of football to be played before that could even be considered.  Our road is much tougher to try and make that happen.  Beech will have a ton to say about that as will Shelbyville, Summit and Page not too mention Hillsboro.  

Yeah for sure! If yall make it through all that and make semifinals dang it man! You talk about battle tested!!!