Gallatin vs Hendersonville

GWAVE1

14 minutes ago, mondo44 said:

Hats off to the Wave.  Every bit as good as I thought.  I don’t think anybody will stop Briggs but if you don’t possess the ball and score you have no chance of playing with them.  Offensively I thought we had a good plan going in and moved the ball, just have to cash in when you have the chance.  I thought Spurrier had his best game of the year and I thought our QB played really played tough.  Ought be a be a whale of a game at Shackle Island next week.  Good luck to the Wave and the Bucs. 

Hendersonville were really good at moving the ball but those turnovers were costly.  We did a good job at limiting #14.  QB did do a real good job and was one of the better QB’s I have seen in a long while at hiding the ball.  His fakes were really carried  out well.  I did not think we could hold all of that firepower down but I am kinda glad you scored to remove that rub from next weeks game. 

Edited by GWAVE1

8 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

I can. It was expected, only not to that degree. Beech makes it easy to forget last week. A team who also hasn't lost to anybody. Gallatin is only getting started up with a new staff. They already surpassed everybody's 5-6 win prediction for the year. 

Yeah that was a bunch of opposing fans low balling the Wave.  We all knew what our potential was and they are proving it.