Portland @ Springfield

LEON

The Jackets will pretty much see the same offense and players from last season. Portland is capable of scoring for sure. The Panthers likes to run but the QB can sling it when he needs to. I expect the Jacket defense to get some stops. Right now my biggest concern is the Jacket offense. I see this game being in the 20s either way.

19 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

Hope the kid is alright

Not sure... Got my info off the TC - Portland thread..  From what I read it wasn’t a injury problem, rather a behavioral one.

Hope what I read wasn’t right and this turns out to be a Great game. From everything I read the kid is legit and will be needed if Portland was going to have any chance in this game!

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Not sure... Got my info off the TC - Portland thread..  From what I read it wasn’t a injury problem, rather a behavioral one.

Hope what I read wasn’t right and this turns out to be a Great game. From everything I read the kid is legit and will be needed if Portland was going to have any chance in this game!

Kid is a good QB

I heard he left the game in the second half and his parents took him to have his hand x rayed and its ok. Heard he is going to be good to go against Springfield. He is an outstanding player and I'm glad he is going to be able to play. It should be a great game.

12 minutes ago, LEON said:

I heard he left the game in the second half and his parents took him to have his hand x rayed and its ok. Heard he is going to be good to go against Springfield. He is an outstanding player and I'm glad he is going to be able to play. It should be a great game.

Good news!

1 hour ago, LEON said:

We want to play Portland’s best.  Glad he is well and can play