Westmoreland Travels to East Robertson!

GBO52

Eagles look to take down the Indians which would pretty much secure 3rd place in the region..... I say the same thing about this game as I did about the Clay Co. game. If we don't take them serious it could be a close game, if we go over and play to our full potential we do what we want.... Groves is a good player but I don't think he is enough... What does everyone else think??? Go Eagles!

10 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Westmoreland better go in this one real serious if we want to have a chance at agua town again.  This is a huge game for playoff ramifications. Playing Bledsoe Co vs playing Tyner is a huge difference.

You or your kids don’t won’t any more of H20.. . You know it as much as everybody on Coach T knows it!   

11 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Westmoreland better go in this one real serious if we want to have a chance at agua town again.  This is a huge game for playoff ramifications. Playing Bledsoe Co vs playing Tyner is a huge difference.

Does Q have to sit out a half this week? Also after watching the film I can't believe he was tossed and the helmet twister wasn't..... It was clear as day from our side! I didn't even notice it during the game... I remember everyone screaming but I didn't see it until I watched film.... That's about as dirty as it gets!