Westmoreland Travels to East Robertson!

GBO52

2 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

All the confidence in the world that we will beat them if we play to our potential. One of the most athletic kids in the district will be on Groves and I think he will do his job.... Type what you want, ain't going to make the boys play any different! 

You think I'm joking, but I'm not!

It’s not your boys I’m to particularly worried about... They are just kids!

I’m more concerned about your so called adults getting on here and crying for two weeks while calling someone else’s kids thugs repeatedly!

If this postman is an example of you alls leadership then I feel sorry for your KIDS!

There is a difference in getting on here and aggravating or picking at adults, but when you repeatedly down grade KIDS integrity while sounding like a bigot whether you mean to or not, you have a problem!

Just my two cents! I hope it’s a good game Friday!

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

It’s not your boys I’m to particularly worried about... They are just kids!

I’m more concerned about your so called adults getting on here and crying for two weeks while calling someone else’s kids thugs repeatedly!

If this postman is an example of you alls leadership then I feel sorry for your KIDS!

There is a difference in getting on here and aggravating or picking at adults, but when you repeatedly down grade KIDS integrity while sounding like a bigot whether you mean to or not, you have a problem!

Just my two cents! I hope it’s a good game Friday!

I see your side.... I also know Posty, and he is a great guy, give you the shirt off his back. Anybody that knows him knows that and they also know he LOVES Westmoreland Football and after watching the film I see what he was talking about there was some nasty stuff going on and I'm not saying we are perfect, I am sure that we have done stuff too in the past, its football... Not that thats the way it should be played but it happens... It was the heat of the moment I think Posty was upset and it got the best of him, Also I know for a fact when he said "thug" he wasn't referring to any specific race (The kid doing all the dirty stuff was white) so that has nothing to do with it. But Posty is a great guy with a whollllle lotta Eagle Pride, believe it or not I truly believe he would even help out anybody in the H20 community! 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

I see your side.... I also know Posty, and he is a great guy, give you the shirt off his back. Anybody that knows him knows that and they also know he LOVES Westmoreland Football and after watching the film I see what he was talking about there was some nasty stuff going on and I'm not saying we are perfect, I am sure that we have done stuff too in the past, its football... Not that thats the way it should be played but it happens... It was the heat of the moment I think Posty was upset and it got the best of him, Also I know for a fact when he said "thug" he wasn't referring to any specific race (The kid doing all the dirty stuff was white) so that has nothing to do with it. But Posty is a great guy with a whollllle lotta Eagle Pride, believe it or not I truly believe he would even help out anybody in the H20 community! 

LOL, H20 is taking this thug comment to serious. Maybe I should of said the players ACTED like thugs after the whistle. LOL however, race and thug have nothing todo with one another unless your a racist and think all folks associated with the word thug are black. Im sorry. I like to ruffle feathers. Id say the kids on your team let the thug comment role off their backs like water off a duck. 

Edited by Mr. Postman1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, GBO52 said:

All the confidence in the world that we will beat them if we play to our potential. One of the most athletic kids in the district will be on Groves and I think he will do his job.... Type what you want, ain't going to make the boys play any different! 

You think I'm joking, but I'm not!

The only problem you'll have is that you'll natch his athleticism. Neither defense is that good but ER defense is horrible. They will onside kick and try and get Groves the ball almost every play. ER QB is a good athlete as well. ER will be the bigger more athletic team but they can't stop anyone from putting up points.

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Also it upsets me that we will be without a player for something alot less violent than I saw from numerous watertown players. Thats what irks me.

Yea that's what really stinks!!! One of the ones that would lay the wood and make Groves not want the ball too!!

2 hours ago, GBO52 said:

Yea that's what really stinks!!! One of the ones that would lay the wood and make Groves not want the ball too!!

I really don't think you'll keep Groves from having a huge night even if that kid plays. Groves is a beast I think you'll overestimate the talent level of Westmoreland especially on the defensive side of the ball.

3 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

RTD, we played our worst game of tge season against TC

I understand that but you'll don't have the speed to deal with Groves but I still think you'll win because of there defense won't get enough stops. I hope Westmoreland wins this game and the first round of playoffs so TC can have an extra home playoff game.

On 10/14/2019 at 8:57 PM, Mr. Postman1 said:

Westmoreland better go in this one real serious if we want to have a chance at agua town again.  This is a huge game for playoff ramifications. Playing Bledsoe Co vs playing Tyner is a huge difference.

If Bledsoe is healthy, they will be a more formidable foe than most people think. With the game being in Pikeville, makes it even more of a challenge! You are right this is a huge game for both teams with one of them heading to Chatt-town!!