Beech Preseason Event

werazzlin

Here is the Flyer for the event this Sat at Beech.

NHSCA Pre-preseason event

SATURDAY, October 19, 2019

3126 Long Hollow pike

Hendersonville TN 37075

TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR: Jeff Roberts-- [email protected]

WEIGH-IN:
7:30 A.M.-8:15 A.M.
WRESTLING:
9:00 A.M.

ENTRY FEE:$20.00 PER WRESTLER
MAIL ENTRY FEES BEECH WRESTLING
ATTENTION: WRESTLING COACH

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: BEECH WRESTLING
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SENT IN THAT YOU ARE ATTENDING

*PREFER YOU PAY ON THE SAT. BUT I NEED THE NAMES ATTENDING SO I CAN HAVE ENOUGH MATS SET UP.

CONCESSIONS STAND WILL BE AVAILABLE.

PERIODS: 2-1-1 We will pool kids in groups of 4/5 to maximize matches.

challenge matches after all are done if you want extra matches.
DIVISIONS:HIGH SCHOOL AND MIDDLE SCHOOL AND GIRLS
MIDDLE SCHOOL WEIGHT CLASSES: 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 105, 112, 119, 127, 135, 142, 154, 165, 180, 230
HIGH SCHOOL WEIGHT CLASSES: 106, 113, 120, 126, 132, 138, 145, 152, 160, 170, 185, 195,
220, 285 We will group the wrestlers in weigh classes to maximize mat time.

No kid wrestles without weighing in.

Name_________________________________________ Phone__________________
e-mail_______________________
Address____________________________________________________City_____________State_____Zip____________
Division and Weight: ___________________________________Grade________ School/Club_______________________
Season record______________ Career Record__________ Other Wrestling Honors______________________________

Liability Release:
I, the undersigned, as the parent/guardian of ______________________________________ a minor, do hereby release, discharge, and
hold harmless the NHSCA, BEECH Wrestling, SUMNER County Schools, their coaches and agents of and from all causes, liabilities, claims to
injury or damages that may arise out of participation in this event.
_______________________________ _________________________
Parent/Guardian Signature Required Wrestler Sig

Edited by werazzlin