CCS @ ND

Booger

the battered, beat down and broken Irishmen will play host to the Chargers of St Elmo Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly of Friday.....the Irishmen were once again routed by 6A McMinn on Friday.....and proved once again that the once potent Single Wing can only produce a meer 6 points/ game with those 8 starters that have gone missin since week 2 & 3.....Spartys region predicted dominators of D2-AA East were brought back down to earth by a roughtin of their own Friday......win the Snake Ranglin Baptist of Karns hauled their Rams down to St Elmo and unleashed that air raid....

....all contestants sense week 3 have proven that the Irish cant score....nor can they stop the throwin.....cant stop the runners either......so far

...Boogers Travels have givin Stomach of Booger queeziness with the thought of not bein able to lay eye witness to this....thinkin there could b upset of the year in the makin..

Booger just sayin :eek: 

1 hour ago, gcapride said:

Going to be an uphill climb for the Irish. CCS has good athletes and team speed. If some of those wounded Irish kids get back, it could be a good game. Going off our games with both teams and the injuries that ND has had since our game, I’d say CCS by 14

CCS definitely has the athletes but their play calling is baffling at times . I don't know why they don't pass more . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LloydBonafide said:

I don't care how banged up the Irish are,  this will be a tough game for CCS . 

31 minutes ago, LloydBonafide said:

CCS definitely has the athletes but their play calling is baffling at times . I don't know why they don't pass more . 

sure hopin LloydBonafide nose his stuff..

...and sure hopin St Elmo Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly dont start passin that ball again Friday...

Booger just sayin :blink:

2 hours ago, gcapride said:

Going to be an uphill climb for the Irish. CCS has good athletes and team speed. If some of those wounded Irish kids get back, it could be a good game. Going off our games with both teams and the injuries that ND has had since our game, I’d say CCS by 14

it ant no hill...its a mountain....and ant none of the wounded Irishmen comin back....maybe 1...maybe....if that Maryakis and his Chargers can put up that scorin record on that Vermont Ave scoreboard.....it gonna happen...that feller dont like him no Fant and Irish

Booger just sayin :hungry:

1 hour ago, Booger said:

sure hopin LloydBonafide nose his stuff..

...and sure hopin St Elmo Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly dont start passin that ball again Friday...

Booger just sayin :blink:

Trust me, Boog, you WANT them to throw the ball. It’s not their bread and butter.

25 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Trust me, Boog, you WANT them to throw the ball. It’s not their bread and butter.

and defendin the throw ant the Irishs.....cant defend the run either....

...them 2 ALL-State Irishmen bein gone along with those other 6 makes it kinda like havin a tooth yanked w/out pain sauce

Booger just sayin :shock:

1 hour ago, Booger said:

and defendin the throw ant the Irishs.....cant defend the run either....

...them 2 ALL-State Irishmen bein gone along with those other 6 makes it kinda like havin a tooth yanked w/out pain sauce

Booger just sayin :shock:

Sounds like y'all gotta make another trip over to Orchard Knob and Dalewood and pickup some more ponies for the future:D

15 minutes ago, LloydBonafide said:

Sounds like y'all gotta make another trip over to Orchard Knob and Dalewood and pickup some more ponies for the future:D

sumbody blew those bridges on that route up.....actually sumbody blew all the bridges up.....Irish stranded on a dessert island right now

Booger just sayin castaway.gif

• Like 1