Marion County vs Tellico Plains

MarionMadness

6 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

I can't wait for this game tomorrow night. We need to overtake this stadium at Tellico. Our kids are ready to play this week. I can't wait to get my purple and white on tomorrow night. We need to pack the stadium up on I75. These kids and coaches have worked so hard this season. We have a chance of gaining at least third place in our region with a win in this game. NO fake fans allowed this week. If you bleed purple and white you will make the trip to cheer for our kids. They will represent our school and town with the most integrity and honesty anyone has ever seen. We do it each and every week. As always it's a great day to be a warrior.

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

Man, you got me believing!

21 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

I can't wait for this game tomorrow night. We need to overtake this stadium at Tellico. Our kids are ready to play this week. I can't wait to get my purple and white on tomorrow night. We need to pack the stadium up on I75. These kids and coaches have worked so hard this season. We have a chance of gaining at least third place in our region with a win in this game. NO fake fans allowed this week. If you bleed purple and white you will make the trip to cheer for our kids. They will represent our school and town with the most integrity and honesty anyone has ever seen. We do it each and every week. As always it's a great day to be a warrior.

Be nice to see the visitors side have more than  15-20 people on it.  (when That happens it helps our atheletic dept budget)  That don't happen with this region.   But make sure everyone that is coming is not looking for a stadium on I75 cause Tellico is not on I75.  

It's a new day! It is time to take over Tellico tonight. I will be there early loud and proud. Any Warrior fans that are true fans need to be there supporting this coaching staff and our kids. I am part of Team Mathis! Coach Mathis is a great man, mentor, and coach. He along with the rest of our staff will have these kids representing Marion County in a big way tonight. They always do it the right way. Last week we had some saying they wanted our old coach back. That guy left us in the middle of the night. Do not ever forget how he left us. Coach Mathis and this staff loves these kids like his own. We got this boys! Go out there and do your thing. Let's show everyone just how good this team can still be this season. Go Warriors!