Knoxville Catholic at Baylor

Spartan4Life

6 hours ago, Booger said:

it better b the states most talented league.......it rents and boards more players than any other.....would b a hugely embarrisin if it wernt

Booger just sayin :roll:

Notre Dame has been right up there with the big boys in renting players tuition free... not much room to talk... 

But Baylor has really outdone themselves this year... ain’t no secrets about that... 

Edited by FootballFan51
  • Like 3

Interested to see the outcome of the KC/Baylor game Friday night. With the last three games on Baylor's schedule being brutal, they could go 0-3. 

Anyone know the "what if's" for the last 3 weeks and the playoff implications? 

Could this be the year that BA won't make the playoffs?

Could Baylor miss the playoffs if they lost the last 3 games? 

12 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

Notre Dame has been right up there with the big boys in renting players tuition free... not much room to talk... 

But Baylor has really outdone themselves this year... ain’t no secrets about that... 

I have said it for years that if The Baylor School & The McCallie School ever decide that they want to dominate in every sport they will have no problem.  Take a boarding school with unlimited funds and use those resources correctly you should finish in the Top 25 of the nation in every sport.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

ant been not 1 single player over on Vermont Ave tuition free...everybody over there r full payers....and sure ant given no free housin cause they ant none......Booger got all the room in the world Booger wants to talk.....Booger responded to Suk Creeks new largest fan Sparty sayin D2-AAA was the most talented division in TN.....so Sparty dont need no cricket chirpin in for Sparty to defend Spartys new team

.....and tho it may b sum tru that Suk Creek has outdone themselves this year if one just looks at the W-L record compared to what it usually looks like....but Booger nose that ant what FFB51 thinkin.....FFB51 thinkin its greatness 

....so lets just look at how Baylor has outdone themselves this year....

Brainerd (0-7) 3A Public......defense is havin bout 39 point average score on them /game

St Elmo Christian (3-3) D2-AA.....1 win against a winless Witwell and other 2 Ws in a very weak region

Father Ryan (1-6) D2-AAA.....defense is havin bout 38 point avg scored on them/ game......lone W against a avg KY pub school by 3 points

Harrison Central (1-6) 4A Public.....defense is havin bout 39 point average score on them /game.....lone W against a winless Sequoya 

Ensworth (6-2) D2-AA.....opponents it beat avg only 2 W's.....with 1 opponent at (1-6)......and another opponent it beat dont is a community program

Tyner (4-3) 2A.....one of 3 small PUB schools Suk Creek has played and they combine 5-16

.....thats a conmbined (15-27).....only 1 of 2 region contestant Spartys new team has played with a winnin Region record is McCallie.....and Suk Creek gets the loss

...so if FFB51 thinks that record against those contestants and those contestants stats is worthy of FFB51 givin Baylor a "Baylor has really outdone themselves this year".....

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

Edited by Booger

1 hour ago, plato said:

Interested to see the outcome of the KC/Baylor game Friday night. With the last three games on Baylor's schedule being brutal, they could go 0-3. 

Anyone know the "what if's" for the last 3 weeks and the playoff implications? 

Could this be the year that BA won't make the playoffs?

Could Baylor miss the playoffs if they lost the last 3 games? 

Booger been sayin for sum time now that Baylor could loose its last 4 region games....and highly likely Suk Creek would go 1-3....with Suk Creek sqeekin out a win gainst MBA.....but mind of Booger has altered now.....thinkin its gonna b BA instead of MBA possibly that Spartys new team Sqeeks one out gainst now...and it MBA and Catholic North that get the W's gainst Suk Creek...tho contrarious to Baylors new largest fan Spartys believes....Booger would like to see both of Chattanoogas D2-AAA schools finally gettin out of the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs for once in history...but it could b Sparty servin Booger smoked crow instead of the other way round....this week will b the start of the Whos Smarter than a 5th Grader contest

.....Booger thinkin its yes to your last 2 questions

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

1 hour ago, cbg said:

I have said it for years that if The Baylor School & The McCallie School ever decide that they want to dominate in every sport they will have no problem.  Take a boarding school with unlimited funds and use those resources correctly you should finish in the Top 25 of the nation in every sport.

that might b a wee tiny bit of a stretcher right there.....but sure seems like they could for sure do better in the state of TN than 1 FB Championship a piece....specially with only 9 other schools to contest against

...that bein sayin.....ant many FB Gold Balls come to the Chattanooga area period.....if that tell U anything....hopefully this is the year one of them can get that 2nd trophy

Edited by Booger
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Booger said:

that might b a wee tiny bit of a stretcher right there.....but sure seems like they could for sure do better in the state of TN than 1 FB Championship a piece....specially with only 9 other schools to contest against

...that bein sayin.....ant many FB Gold Balls come to the Chattanooga area period.....if that tell U anything....hopefully this is the year one of them can get that 2nd trophy

They won’t be an IMG Academy but I do think they could concentrate on 1 or 2 sports and be nationally ranked.  With the boarding advantage and resources, both schools should be consistent threats for the championship....until Ensworth puts up dorms....

5 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

They won’t be an IMG Academy but I do think they could concentrate on 1 or 2 sports and be nationally ranked.  With the boarding advantage and resources, both schools should be consistent threats for the championship....until Ensworth puts up dorms....

As long as Bowers is involved at Ensworth, they will place their emphasis on sports. IF they happen to have those that are academically talented, well, that's just a bonus. Their mission is on athletics. 

Baylor and Mccallie... there mission is more of an academic nature. 

But, you're right. It's no IMG, but they could make a significant splash in a few selected sports. Much like Notre Dame (South Bend variety), if students don't measure up in the classroom, they ain't going. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PurplePanther said:

one does dominate enuff to win state championships and sum high national rankins consitantly....

...in swimmin & divin

Booger just sayin diving-board-smiley-emoticon.gif