AP CLASS 1A POLL OCT 14, 2019

Southtowner

14 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Lake County should be #2 if what I ave heard is true! Won’t be to long and we will find out we’re everyone really stands. 

Dude I have seen em twice and them boys got balance like SP does and some studs,the QB is huge amd shifty as well... Burner speed and great size , only downfall could be their depth but I believe they are gonna be a tough out for anyone that lines up against em !!!! If this tells you anything LC vs my Golden Tide is a Tide win IMO but only by a score maybe  !!

29 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Dude I have seen em twice and them boys got balance like SP does and some studs,the QB is huge amd shifty as well... Burner speed and great size , only downfall could be their depth but I believe they are gonna be a tough out for anyone that lines up against em !!!! If this tells you anything LC vs my Golden Tide is a Tide win IMO but only by a score maybe  !!

If they still had the Mays kid who was a lineman offered by Memphis I believe that would have shored them up more. In my opinion (other than depth) line play is the only area that they are not well above average in. Good but not great. 

53 minutes ago, rlh said:

It was you or one of those GB fellars.

On 10/12/2019 at 10:38 AM, GeneralAmerigha said:

Congrats to both teams. SP was the better team last night but Meigs hung in there and hit back twice despite being down 2 scores. There's a million details that decide the game but I was impressed by Meigs not throwing in the towel down 13-0 or 21-8.

Both teams will go deep and SP might be unbeatable in 1A. 

Went back and read it.He said MIGHT be.I misquoted him.

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If they still had the Mays kid who was a lineman offered by Memphis I believe that would have shored them up more. In my opinion (other than depth) line play is the only area that they are not well above average in. Good but not great. 

I can promise Memphis never offered...Anthony Jones made a stop in LC this one time but just to talk to coaches! That’s it! Our line is well above single A average! Campbell Puckett is making an official visit this weekend to Memphis, has a strong walk on offer already