Friday Main Event Week Nine Coaches Lineup!

FridayMainEvent

We'll be at Oakland High School this week for the "Battle for the Boro" between the Oakland Patriots and the Riverdale Warriors.    Since we've recently had both head coaches on the show, we'll have all phone interviews this week.   Got an excellent group of coaches lined up as we always do!   Show starts at 4:30 Central Time.   If you haven't yet subscribed to the channel, please navigate over now and hit the subscribe button so you'll be ready each Friday to enjoy what we feel is the most in depth pregame show in the State.   Here is the lineup for this Friday:

4:30 - Cleveland Blue Raider Head Coach Marty Wheeler

4:45 - Peabody Golden Tide Head Coach Shane Jacobs

5:00 -  Nolensville Knights Head Coach Paul Derrick

5:15 - Trousdale County Yellow Jackets Head Coach Blake Satterfield

Again, please subscribe to our channel and then you can set a reminder each week so you don't miss the show.   We interview Coaches across the State each week during the first hour then we discuss the biggest 25 games around the State for that night.   Here is a link to the show for this Friday:

Friday Main Event Week Nine LIVE Stream

Edited by FridayMainEvent

10 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

We'll be at Oakland High School this week for the "Battle for the Boro" between the Oakland Patriots and the Riverdale Warriors.    Since we've recently had both head coaches on the show, we'll have all phone interviews this week.   Got an excellent group of coaches lined up as we always do!   Show starts at 4:30 Central Time.   If you haven't yet subscribed to the channel, please navigate over now and hit the subscribe button so you'll be ready each Friday to enjoy what we feel is the most in depth pregame show in the State.   Here is the lineup for this Friday:

4:45 - Nolensville Knights Head Coach Paul Derrick

5:00 - Peabody Golden Tide Head Coach Shane Jacobs

Again, please subscribe to our channel and then you can set a reminder each week so you don't miss the show.   We interview Coaches across the State each week during the first hour then we discuss the biggest 25 games around the State for that night.   Here is a link to the show for this Friday:

Coach Jacobs had yall fellas wantin to suit up for the Golden Tide and knock heads last time yall talked to him , I betcha he ups his game even more this time !!! Scary thing is fellas the whole durn coaching staff is of his caliber !! Thanks for all yall do for Highschool football its is very appreciated by all us hick town folk !!! Did yall notice that Drunken Sailor fellar was like fake news last week??? He in fact wasnt even drunk nor even a little bit of a sailor or pirate !! Word on the T is he hired some pretty boy model type fellar to do his talking... 

48 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Coach Jacobs had yall fellas wantin to suit up for the Golden Tide and knock heads last time yall talked to him , I betcha he ups his game even more this time !!! Scary thing is fellas the whole durn coaching staff is of his caliber !! Thanks for all yall do for Highschool football its is very appreciated by all us hick town folk !!! Did yall notice that Drunken Sailor fellar was like fake news last week??? He in fact wasnt even drunk nor even a little bit of a sailor or pirate !! Word on the T is he hired some pretty boy model type fellar to do his talking... 

Coach Jacobs is one of a kind.   You can't have too many like him.   We think the world of him.   I've been talking to him some this week.  

That Drunken Sailor man had me on his radio show at halftime so I can't say anything bad about him.    I think he saves that "Drunken Sailor" image for Saturday football.   It's a required characteristic for us UT Vol fans.....:-D

5 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Coach Derrick had a conflict with the 4:45 time slot so I've switched him and Coach Jacobs.   Just wanted to make sure you saw the revision.

7 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

4:45 - Peabody Golden Tide Head Coach Shane Jacobs

5:00 -  Nolensville Knights Head Coach Paul Derrick

What kind of mess is this? Your going to that Creasy mans stadium and not even going to talk to him? What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you he will put you in the out house.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Your going to that Creasy mans stadium and not even going to talk to him? What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you he will put you in the out house.  You think im joking but im not. 

I was lucky to get that Creasy man on last week.  That Creasy man is a huge fan of that Stork man.   He don't waste his time with that Molder man and that Teat man very often.   That Stork man is his best friend.   You think I'm joking but I'm not..

Don't forget, folks.   We've got two Coaches expected to contend for a 2A Title joining us today.  Go to our channel now and SUBSCRIBE so you'll get notification today when we go live.   Yes, Roy Dilliard, it is FREE to subscribe.   Don't miss those interviews tonight:

FME Live Stream for Week Nine at 4:30 Central today