Stewart Co. vs Camden

Fan15

2 hours ago, Fan15 said:

Who wins this game and what does that mean for region 6-3A

I'm going with Stewart Co to win but that's just based on momentum and a gut feeling. I don't have alot of insight into who the Rebels really are. They haven't played nearly as difficult of schedule as Camden and did lose to a very, very simple (although physical) Sycamore team 14-12. If Camden gets up for this game and is still playing for something they may pull this out. 

As for the playoff seeding implications, howdoitknow broke it down yesterday in the Region 6 3A thread. Basically if Camden wins, Fairview is region champion. If SC does they'll lock up at least the 2 seed with a chance at the 1 seed when they come to Fairview in week 11. 

Should be a interesting game.  Im going to agree with Swarm.  Rebels have alot of momentum rolling into this game.  I have not seen them play this year so I could be completely wrong.  I did hear that they fumbled on 3 straight drives in the redzone against Sycamore to give the game away.  I looked at past years and it looks like SC has always struggled with Camden, so who knows.  It would make for a interesting showdown last week of the year against Fairview for the title if they can pull it out though.  Potentially having a worst to first type scenario.  If anyone has more info on SC, please share.  Thanks

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HookandLadder said:

I did hear that they fumbled on 3 straight drives in the redzone against Sycamore to give the game away. 

That would explain some things there. Aside from that it appears they coasted pretty comfortably in most of their other games. 

Camden has a few more athletes than Sycamore. I expect this game will be very close. 

Depends on what Camden team shows up. Last game we played Fairview saw both the good team..first half and the bad team second half...   We have only showed up and played both halves once this season ..game one. After that even in our wins we either played the first or second half.  Safe Travels to all the Stewart County folks..be careful going though Stewart county its  a speed trap...oh wait :P

45-17 Camden..they scored both tds on our third and second string but Stewart County  are definitely a better football team than they showed tonight especially on offense.

We played our best game tonight and it showed. a Few costly fumbles on kickoffs for them to start the second half really took the wind out of them.  If the game vs fairview  is in Stewart or if Fairview doesn't come ready to play they will give em a game for sure.