Freedom Prep Forfeits?

CoachSonnenfelt

Just now, memphisfinest said:

He did not run the school. Im guessing when they spend a half a million to investigated to turn up a bunch of nothing. Again a lie can not live forever. the principal was a joke he cared for those students just as much as you do sitting behind a screen typing your opinion.  Nevertheless you have a great day....

Half a million??? Long distance charges must be bad in Memphis, because the investigation was on the telephone with SCBOE.

Why was the principal a joke to you... he lost more than anyone else involved, and stood to gain NOTHING either way. I evidently care more for those students than you do... you are defending the people who chose to lie about their academic achievements rather than ensure that they actually got a proper education. Dexter Manley was a millionaire who attended Yates High School and Oklahoma State University... also who couldn't read signs on the freeway because of the same type situations that you defend. I saw him crying on national television saying that he'd give back the money and fame for an education.

3 hours ago, Outsider1998 said:

False. Lake county has had countless players go on to play football at the next level and who knows how many that elected to not play in college that very well could have. If prep is so talented why are they getting beat downs from lake county every single year, all while they are cheating? Memphis really are the worst, I remember last year before the round 3 game y'all were talking trash all week and when lc gave ya the beatdown y'all wanted to cry that we played dirty. All that "D1 talent" and you can't beat anybody but the garbage Memphis teams.

Being from Huntingdon i know all to well how winning on Friday nights in these small towns is more important than academics could ever be.  You can look at all the all state players i played with which won a tremedous amount of games.  Only 2 out of 12 went on to play college football.  WHY?  Most if not all of our parents didnt realized what he takes academically to qualify andcoaches where more worried about success on the field, etc etc.  

Lastly maybe instead of being on the chat, maybe you should start helping some of tthese great players in your area get recruiting by emailing and sending videos to some of the college recruiters.   you might just see some of them play of Sat

15 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Half a million??? Long distance charges must be bad in Memphis, because the investigation was on the telephone with SCBOE.

Why was the principal a joke to you... he lost more than anyone else involved, and stood to gain NOTHING either way. I evidently care more for those students than you do... you are defending the people who chose to lie about their academic achievements rather than ensure that they actually got a proper education. Dexter Manley was a millionaire who attended Yates High School and Oklahoma State University... also who couldn't read signs on the freeway because of the same type situations that you defend. I saw him crying on national television saying that he'd give back the money and fame for an education.

Its funny you should bring up Dexter Manley and education.  The young men that went to college/universities not only did they graduated college but did it Cum Laude style. With degrees in Accounting, Nursing (currently working towards on his nurse practitioner license in 4 years) another one will graduate with physical therapy degree) another one with a masters in health admin. These are the young men that the principal stated they were nothing.....sir do please have a great day 

2 minutes ago, memphisfinest said:

Its funny you should bring up Dexter Manley and education.  The young men that went to college/universities not only did they graduated college but did it Cum Laude style. With degrees in Accounting, Nursing (currently working towards on his nurse practitioner license in 4 years) another one will graduate with physical therapy degree) another one with a masters in health admin. These are the young men that the principal stated they were nothing.....sir do please have a great day 

Done with this... you obviously won't accept the gravity of the situation. Like arguing with an atheist who picks single text from the Bible and attempts to twist the meaning.

We don't worry about our football players grades here...  just about ALL our students graduate (that's right 100% graduation rate best years, 98% worst year for the past 10), and 90 + percent college enrollment rate. When you worry about educating kids first, all of them are included... I am having a great day.

19 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Done with this... you obviously won't accept the gravity of the situation. Like arguing with an atheist who picks single text from the Bible and attempts to twist the meaning.

We don't worry about our football players grades here...  just about ALL our students graduate (that's right 100% graduation rate best years, 98% worst year for the past 10), and 90 + percent college enrollment rate. When you worry about educating kids first, all of them are included... I am having a great day.

You might be talking to teli white himself 

1 hour ago, memphisfinest said:

Know what?.. I'm not quite done yet. The now defunct Memphis City System got over 400 Million of the entire states allotment of 500 million from President Obama's "Race To The Top" education program, along with 90 million from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Within two years they were bankrupt, dissolved the system, and forced Shelby County to absorb the students and dilapidated facilities, almost bankrupting them. VP Joe Biden ( after touring the city ) reported to Pres. Obama that the reason was "a culture of failure" in Memphis. My grandfather had an old saying... "do as you've always done, get what you've always got". Keep doing it your way.

23 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Know what?.. I'm not quite done yet. The now defunct Memphis City System got over 400 Million of the entire states allotment of 500 million from President Obama's "Race To The Top" education program, along with 90 million from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Within two years they were bankrupt, dissolved the system, and forced Shelby County to absorb the students and dilapidated facilities, almost bankrupting them. VP Joe Biden ( after touring the city ) reported to Pres. Obama that the reason was "a culture of failure" in Memphis. My grandfather had an old saying... "do as you've always done, get what you've always got". Keep doing it your way.

Bingo. Just the facts.