Stratford at East

Nextoneup

1 hour ago, PurplePanther said:

Agree with everything you said except for the outcome of the game.  I wasn’t at the PC/East game but the score says the D is still stout to me.  And you have several playmakers at PC....this ain’t the case for Stratford.  The RB is a heckuva workhorse, but East LBs hit him all night.  That O-line for Stratford is suspect too from what I heard from a coach who went against them.

PC had three offensive starters out against lil East.  Our starting QB, both of our playmaker WR plus backup RB. Lil East knew we couldn't throw the ball and still didn't stop the run. So if Stratford defense show up I think lil east will lose!

3 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Where is East Nasty?? He got his own post and don't wanna talk

Don't worry ya'll should know about now that i'm coming soon or later.

16 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

East all day on this one. I want to say 3tds, but out of respect for the tradition of Stratford I will say 2tds.  East won’t be caught asleep at the wheel again with revenge on their mind.  This isn’t the old Stratford.  Talent no way near the tradition except for the RB.  Stratford freshman got throttled yesterday at Father Ryan 40-6.  The lone score was in the 4th.  

Should have kept it at 3 TDs. Stratford is a one trick pony. #2 is 90% of stratfords offense. Ill give him 30 yards MAX. Wrs cant beat man coverage so its going to be a LOOOONNGG night.

14 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

I'll take Stratford, Lil East can't stop the run. Weak in the middle, #2 should have a field day!!!

You don't know nothing about Out east so stay on y'all side of town and worry about Whites Creek.

• Like 1

I was one of the posters on here that picked Stratford ahead of PC and EN. I had read in a couple of different publications where Stratford returned the vast majority of their team. Obviously I won't be going by those publications anymore. I honestly think PC has over-achieved just a little bit and others have underachieved. 

PC just reloads it seems. Credit the staff for getting the kids to come out and for buying into what the coaches are selling. 

For this game, EN is going to have to load the box to stop the RB of Stratford. Make Stratford beat them by passing. I am not so sure Stratford can do that at this point. It is a rivalry game so I feel like it will be close at least for a half. I am going with EN 35 Startford 21.

Edited by workinprogress