2A Region 5 vs Region 6 Playoffs

vandyfan1

56 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

1.Waverly vs 4. Eville

1.Forrest vs 4. Hickman

2. Summertown vs 3. Riverside

2. Houston vs 3. Lewis county 

What ya think?

That will be awesome but ours is a long way from settled. We could end up with 3 teams tied at 4-1 in region or 3 teams tied at 3-2 and go to the tiebreakers. Region 6 should be settled after Waverly and HC wrap up. 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

That will be awesome but ours is a long way from settled. We could end up with 3 teams tied at 4-1 in region or 3 teams tied at 3-2 and go to the tiebreakers. Region 6 should be settled after Waverly and HC wrap up. 

If for some reason Forrest gets beat by Lewis it would still be 

1. Forrest 

2. Summertown 

3. Lewis county 

right? Lewis would only have 9 games played so that would put them in 3rd and Forrest beat Summertown so that would put them in 1st. 

6 minutes ago, EHSEagles said:

The only thing certain at this point for Eagleville is 3rd, 4th, or 5th and stay home. No path to 1st, 2nd, or 6th by my calculations. I'll stand corrected if I've miss calculated. 

There is a lot on the line for a lot of teams the next three weeks. I was curious of how everyone would think it would turnout.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, EHSEagles said:

The only thing certain at this point for Eagleville is 3rd, 4th, or 5th and stay home. No path to 1st, 2nd, or 6th by my calculations. I'll stand corrected if I've miss calculated. 

If Eagleville wins out and Forrest beats Lewis Co, EHS will be 3-2 in the region along with both Summertown and LC. Will go to tiebreakers. 

If Summertown wins out then Forrest can still win region with a loss to LC.  If Summertown loses to EHS then Forrest- LC winner is region champ. 

Right?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

If Eagleville wins out and Forrest beats Lewis Co, EHS will be 3-2 in the region along with both Summertown and LC. Will go to tiebreakers. 

If Summertown wins out then Forrest can still win region with a loss to LC.  If Summertown loses to EHS then Forrest- LC winner is region champ. 

Right?

Yes, I believe you're right.