2A Region 5 vs Region 6 Playoffs

vandyfan1

17 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

If Eville beats Stown and LC beats Forrest what a Region shake up it would be. Tho I don’t see that happening but ya never know! I think the Forrest vs LC game is going to be a slobber knocker!

That would put:

1. Lewis Co

2. Forrest

3. Eagleville

4. Summertown

Summertown travelling to Erin or Waverly is a long way for a 1st round match up. So let's go ST!

Some clarity after tonight. We know who is the #4 seed. ——> Summertown

Two scenarios left depending on the Forrest vs LC Game in 2 weeks.

If Forrest wins. There will be 3 teams tied at 3-2 and first tie breaker is total wins. Eagleville can get to 8 wins with victories over Mt Pleasant and Loretto. Lewis County would only have 7. 

1. Forrest 

2. Eagleville??

3. Lewis Co??

4. Summertown

If Lewis County beats Forrest:

1. Lewis Co

2. Forrest

3. Eagleville

4. Summertown

45 minutes ago, Salem said:

Some clarity after tonight. We know who is the #4 seed. ——> Summertown

Two scenarios left depending on the Forrest vs LC Game in 2 weeks.

If Forrest wins. There will be 3 teams tied at 3-2 and first tie breaker is total wins. Eagleville can get to 8 wins with victories over Mt Pleasant and Loretto. Lewis County would only have 7. 

1. Forrest 

2. Eagleville??

3. Lewis Co??

4. Summertown

If Lewis County beats Forrest:

1. Lewis Co

2. Forrest

3. Eagleville

4. Summertown

If LC loses to Forrest then there could be a 3-way tie for 2nd between LC, ST, and EV. Since all three split with each other number of wins would go  to EV for 2nd. Then it would go back to head to head for 3rd between ST and LC which would favor ST leaving LC at 4th. So LC most likely 1st or 4th.

6 hours ago, ddaddy said:

If LC loses to Forrest then there could be a 3-way tie for 2nd between LC, ST, and EV. Since all three split with each other number of wins would go  to EV for 2nd. Then it would go back to head to head for 3rd between ST and LC which would favor ST leaving LC at 4th. So LC most likely 1st or 4th.

Same stuff happened in Region 7 in 17 the yr UC won the championship.